1995 Lexus ES

Based on 146 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Great car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, smooth ride/steering, great value"

Cons: "Speedometer cluster light problems, cupholders ."

"I'm in sales. I drive over 60,000 miles a year. I've had 3 95's, a 94 and a 96. The only things I ever fix are the brakes. I hardly ever have any other problems. Yes, they eventually have problems with the lights in the speedometer cluster. The power antenna also usually breaks down over time and the front seats crack. For the money, a used one only cost $2000-$3000 today, I don't think anyone could buy a better used car."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Reason: Moving

Pros: "Reliable."

Cons: "Leather Wears Out"

"I bought this car when I was 16 and drove it for the past 10 years back and forth from Ohio to Florida. I just recently sold it for over $2,000, even though I probably could have gotten a little more. I have loved this car since the day I got it and I believe I will never own anything but a Lexus for the rest of my life, if I can control that at least. I never had issues with the car and it was hard to let it go."

great cars

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Great cars"

I bought this car for $2000 about 3 years ago.

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Great buy."

Cons: "some poor engine designs for repairs..... tight"

"I really enjoy driving it around town, even being so old sometimes felt and looked like a brand new car to me. In 3 years I have had no major issues, besides one coolant leak that was kinda tricky to fix. its very fast, smooth, comfortable, dependible, and great gas. After owning i now want another one a little bit newer, but kinda hard to let go of this one... lol. would buy it again right now for twice what i paid originally, for i have got way more value and use from it. I wish i could just keep it and trick it out. I would recomend this car over and over again. I feel like they were way ahead of there time on the whole overall thing! Cant wait to get a newer one and see what its capble of...."

1996 Lexus ES300 with 85000 miles

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, good gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car, its my first one but I would choose another Lexus over anything else any day. It hugs the curves very nicely, it handles bad weather very well. just had michelin weather tires put all around. Ive had minimal problems with it, great gas mileage very much a luxury car and has smooth exceleration with a booster if needed which comes in handy for jumpin into traffic or passing ppl.Ive never had a problem with the brakes it stops fast for that emergency freak moment and has always been good. It has great trunk space and just is an overall very dependable car for a very long time. biult well and im proud to own it!"