1994 Lexus ES

Based on 150 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Lexus 1994 Ride

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"3 year owner, 185,000 miles, smooth ride, quick accleration. Great gas mileage This is the best riding car I've experienced. Transmission rebuilt a year ago, worth every penny, rides even better. A great investment. No engine problems. Minor expenses for maintenance. Unleaded gas...no problem I plan to keep it for life, I thank God for the gift."

I always reach my destination.

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I purchased my '96 es300 6 years ago with 90,000 miles. Within the first year, the cd changer broke, and left it unable to play cd's even in the dash. The radio display window has been out for several years, so I have to "wing it" finding the correct stations. I have been unable to get the allignment corrected, even after 3 attempts, it has always pulled to the right, so replace my tires too often. With no wrecks in its history...can't figure that one out. It seems to eat through ceramic brake pads. The good points about the car... I have never had any MAJOR troubles with it. It picks up suprisingly fast. Very feul efficient. Never broke down. Never needed roadside assistance in six years. Have driven it from ATL, to Miami, to New Orleans. I feel pretty secure that it will not do any major malfunctioning on road trips or in town, as it never has. The security of knowing that I will get where I am going seems worth all of the little annoyances I have experienced."

avarage vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"This has been a good vehicle but no more comfort or better driving than toyota or other vehicle of its size."

Incredible Machine

By on Thursday, December 6, 2007

"I have put a 180K on this wonderful machine. It has exceeded everyone of my expectations."

Most reliable vehicle I have owned

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Purchased car new over 8 years ago, driven 72,000 miles. Has had need for no repairs in that time, only maintainence. Only issue has been/is a seat belt retractor. Lexus service has been very good. Fun to drive on road trips, FAST. looks good. I plan to replace with an ES-350 sometime, but this vehicle is hard to part with!"