1994 Lexus ES

Based on 145 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Rebuilt engine for 1994 Lexus ES300

By on Sunday, July 27, 2014

Pros: "Dependable car, smooth ride, rebuilt engine"

Cons: "Minor dents"

"The car has minor dents and the interior is in excellent condition with the exception of the driver's leather seat which has some wear. All windows are darkly tinted and meet state inspection guidelines."

what a good little car. i plan on rebuilding it

By on Sunday, January 26, 2014

Pros: "relaxing to drive with lotsa power when needed"

Cons: "cup holder and ashtray cheap"

"it came from kentucky, ive had it 2 yrs clean no rust. front seal leaks a little. but if i change that i will just rebuild motor and tranny. its that good of a car. after replacing struts & axles pratty smooth"

I own this car. Best car ever.

By on Saturday, September 14, 2013

Pros: "Classy, easy driving, great gas mileage"

"Best car I have ever owned! Love it. 21,000 miles, I drive another vehicle as well. Smooth ride, handles nicely, beautiful and classy. Thinking of selling, can't quite make up my mind, too attached to this one!! I have been asked many times to consider selling my car for more than KBB, passed on those offers at the time. Fully loaded from factory, no problems to mention, too minor. I would buy another Lexus in a New York minute."

So reliable, just keeps going!

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, quality, comfortable, smooth ride."

Cons: "the antennae breaks easily"

"One of the best purchases I've ever made. This car has only broken down on me once in the 13 years I've owned it. And it was only a belt that needed to be replaced. It now has 325k miles on it and still runs strong like it's only a couple years old. I recently bought a used Infiniti but wish I had bought another Lexus!"

Great car!

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Pros: "Looks good, smooth ride/steering, great value"

Cons: "Speedometer cluster light problems, cupholders ."

"I'm in sales. I drive over 60,000 miles a year. I've had 3 95's, a 94 and a 96. The only things I ever fix are the brakes. I hardly ever have any other problems. Yes, they eventually have problems with the lights in the speedometer cluster. The power antenna also usually breaks down over time and the front seats crack. For the money, a used one only cost $2000-$3000 today, I don't think anyone could buy a better used car."

Amazing Car

By on Monday, May 13, 2013

Reason: Moving

Pros: "Reliable."

Cons: "Leather Wears Out"

"I bought this car when I was 16 and drove it for the past 10 years back and forth from Ohio to Florida. I just recently sold it for over $2,000, even though I probably could have gotten a little more. I have loved this car since the day I got it and I believe I will never own anything but a Lexus for the rest of my life, if I can control that at least. I never had issues with the car and it was hard to let it go."

great cars

By on Saturday, May 11, 2013

"Great cars"

I bought this car for $2000 about 3 years ago.

By on Friday, April 12, 2013

Pros: "Great buy."

Cons: "some poor engine designs for repairs..... tight"

"I really enjoy driving it around town, even being so old sometimes felt and looked like a brand new car to me. In 3 years I have had no major issues, besides one coolant leak that was kinda tricky to fix. its very fast, smooth, comfortable, dependible, and great gas. After owning i now want another one a little bit newer, but kinda hard to let go of this one... lol. would buy it again right now for twice what i paid originally, for i have got way more value and use from it. I wish i could just keep it and trick it out. I would recomend this car over and over again. I feel like they were way ahead of there time on the whole overall thing! Cant wait to get a newer one and see what its capble of...."

1996 Lexus ES300 with 85000 miles

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, reliable, good gas mileage"

"I absolutely love this car, its my first one but I would choose another Lexus over anything else any day. It hugs the curves very nicely, it handles bad weather very well. just had michelin weather tires put all around. Ive had minimal problems with it, great gas mileage very much a luxury car and has smooth exceleration with a booster if needed which comes in handy for jumpin into traffic or passing ppl.Ive never had a problem with the brakes it stops fast for that emergency freak moment and has always been good. It has great trunk space and just is an overall very dependable car for a very long time. biult well and im proud to own it!"

It's okay, very expensive to maintain

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Pros: "High quality vehicle"

Cons: "VERY expensive!"

"I have a family of 4 and it is a little to small for all of us. When I first purchased this vehicle it was perfect because I was single. One thing that has NEVER changed is how expensive it is to maintain. Everytime I go into PepBoys I pay a min of $700-$800. The signal light was over $1,000 to replace! I guess because something about having to do with it being "computerized". I am one to maintain my vehicles and at first I was going to the Lexus dealership but then it was very costly and making a dent in my wallet so I decided to change to Pepboys. It seems like it can't go over 8 months without some kinda light turning on, on the dashboard. The cars favorite light is the "check engine" light. It is very high maintenance. Although when everything is fixed it was a VERY smooth ride, you can feel just how high the quality is. As a matter of fact my 1996 Lexus ES 300 rides smoother & better then my mom's brand new Chevrolet Impala and also better then most vehicles."