• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Lexus CT Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $30,536 - $31,271.

10/6.8

9.4

Based on 34 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

The best car I have ever owned- 48MPG - The best!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Seats, fuel, storage, sporty, luxury, style"

Cons: "cup holders, expensive, not for 6 adults"

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

"My CT 200h has all of the options and I love this car. The medium red color "gleams" and the black leather interior is in a word"premium"! I am getting 48 MPG all of the time in "normal mode. I have used "electric" mode and it's nice and up's the mileage even more. I have also gone to "sport" mode and had a blast! This is a hybrid so do not expect a fuel eating gasoline motor. While not a race car it feels and handles much like a "sports" car! No starter, no noise taking off and seats to die for. With a slight learning curve you will grow more and more fond of this car as the days go by. After 11,000 miles I am hooked! I am also convinced that hybrid cars are the future because they are very green with little fuel and no electric outlets or other things that hold you back. Overpriced Prius? Maybe but this is a "premium" small sport/Luxury Hybrid that has no rival. I have driven them all. TSX-no, BMW 325i, a fattie, and on and on! Drive this car for at least one hour and drive it hard. Join the CT club. A fitting Lexus that won my heart very fast."

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

The Car won me over

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Reasonable price for a great car!"

Cons: "Stereo could be better"

"I have been a lifelong Honda/Acura owner (over 30 years) and felt like they left me behind because the Accord became too big and the hybrids were not appealing. I was considering an Audi A3 and the Volvo C30, both great cars, however neither could match the Lexus for comfort and mpg. I have found the sport mode is fine for my uses, particularly merging onto the freeway. Once up to cruising speed the normal mode is adequate. The stereo might not be the best but is adequate. The space and convenience is acceptable for my two person household. The back seat, while small, is useable for people up to the six-foot range. I didn't get a lot of add ons because I have found I don't use them, so no navigation system, likely that will have $2K to the cost, so you might be better served using an iPhone for that. I would suggest to anyone, especially those who have never owned or driven a hybrid, take it out a couple times to get a feel for it. Actually I find driving a hybrid a new and interesting experience, trying to squeeze those extra mpg's out of the car!"

Awesome Hybrid That is Cool and Fun!!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "hybrid, sporty, rides great and tight rally feel"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I'm only 1,000 miles into ownership and I can't be happier, this is possibly the best car I have every had. Driven Rovers, VW, BMW and Mercs. Yes you sacrifice some performance for a Hybrid, but when you fill it up once a month who cares! It's not fast off the line, but it corners like a porsche and has pep over 20 MPH. Interior comfort and design is perfect, everything is in the right place. This is about as close to a hybrid sports car you can get!"

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

Brilliant . !

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Styling, driving"

Cons: "No fold down mid seat arm rest at back seat."

"This is the first car I have personally owned in 18 years ( many years over seas in Asia w/ no need for a vehicle). I set out to find a car of value, quality, and would not make me feel guilty about burning fossil fuels. I can't adequately describe how satisfied I am w/ the CT200H ( by the way the 'C' in the CT means 'CREATIVE Touring'). I'm smitten with its exquisite styling, cool interior, exceptional handling and 11 gallon gas tank. My adult family of 4 took it on a 2000 mile summer road trip w/ my 30 year old son who breathes cars, driving the majority of the way ... he's hard to impress, but he wanted to keep it for himself. I am 60 yrs young"

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next