• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Lexus CT Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,901 - $30,124.

10/6.8

9.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Looks sporty but it is really thrifty

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "seats, ride, headlights, mpg"

Cons: "the phone holder"

"Owned a 2006 Prius with 145k. Loved it and I was going to get another Prius. Test drove the ct200 and that was all she wrote. It is a luxurious prius that looks sporty (daughter really likes the look). I have been getting 45mpg so far and I think as I get better at driving it I will get close to 50mpg. The seats are very comfortable with good side support. Really happy with this car."

Awesome Hybrid That is Cool and Fun!!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "hybrid, sporty, rides great and tight rally feel"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I'm only 1,000 miles into ownership and I can't be happier, this is possibly the best car I have every had. Driven Rovers, VW, BMW and Mercs. Yes you sacrifice some performance for a Hybrid, but when you fill it up once a month who cares! It's not fast off the line, but it corners like a porsche and has pep over 20 MPH. Interior comfort and design is perfect, everything is in the right place. This is about as close to a hybrid sports car you can get!"

The best car I have ever owned- 48MPG - The best!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Seats, fuel, storage, sporty, luxury, style"

Cons: "cup holders, expensive, not for 6 adults"

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

"My CT 200h has all of the options and I love this car. The medium red color "gleams" and the black leather interior is in a word"premium"! I am getting 48 MPG all of the time in "normal mode. I have used "electric" mode and it's nice and up's the mileage even more. I have also gone to "sport" mode and had a blast! This is a hybrid so do not expect a fuel eating gasoline motor. While not a race car it feels and handles much like a "sports" car! No starter, no noise taking off and seats to die for. With a slight learning curve you will grow more and more fond of this car as the days go by. After 11,000 miles I am hooked! I am also convinced that hybrid cars are the future because they are very green with little fuel and no electric outlets or other things that hold you back. Overpriced Prius? Maybe but this is a "premium" small sport/Luxury Hybrid that has no rival. I have driven them all. TSX-no, BMW 325i, a fattie, and on and on! Drive this car for at least one hour and drive it hard. Join the CT club. A fitting Lexus that won my heart very fast."

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."

Brilliant . !

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Styling, driving"

Cons: "No fold down mid seat arm rest at back seat."

"This is the first car I have personally owned in 18 years ( many years over seas in Asia w/ no need for a vehicle). I set out to find a car of value, quality, and would not make me feel guilty about burning fossil fuels. I can't adequately describe how satisfied I am w/ the CT200H ( by the way the 'C' in the CT means 'CREATIVE Touring'). I'm smitten with its exquisite styling, cool interior, exceptional handling and 11 gallon gas tank. My adult family of 4 took it on a 2000 mile summer road trip w/ my 30 year old son who breathes cars, driving the majority of the way ... he's hard to impress, but he wanted to keep it for himself. I am 60 yrs young"