2014 Lexus CT Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,862 - $30,095.

10/6.8

9.3

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Pretty Nice

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I would consider this a step up from a Prius. I almost bought a Honda Insight, but liked this much more. Much more "connected" suspension than a Prius or Insight, very reasonably priced, considering it's a Lexus. Lots of standard equipment - the NAV is a must in my book - without it, the dash looks dated because of the old style radio they give you. Very connected with iPods - you can play your iPod via Bluetooth or the included dock connection. Milage is great, the "Sport" mode is very peppy, but I traded in a BMW M3, so this is a big shock on performance. The suspension is softer than the M3, but not mushy - a better compromise than the BMW provided. Has the look of a European 1 Series Hatchback (not imported to the US). I REALLY wanted another BMW, but they don't offer anything like this in the USA. Gas prices keep going up - this thing takes regular gas, and I'm getting 43 MPG (observed). It's not huge, but it can haul groceries or kids stuff with ease. I love it so far!"

Love our CT200H

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "It's a pleasure to drive. I always feel safe."

Cons: "Needs little more room between front & back seat"

"Love our CT200H. We do some long-distance driving and almost always get between 42.5 and 46.0 MPG. Average fill up for us is 7 gallons. This car is extremely comfortable for front seat passengers. Could use a little more foot room in back seat but not a problem for us. Road handling is great. Love the fact that this car is small enough to fit in between concrete road barriers with room to spare and there is no problem in keeping up with heavy traffic. Easily goes 70 mph speed limit and still have pick-up. We are already planning to buy another CT once my husband retires. Best car we've ever had and a pleasure to make long trips in."

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "getting great MPG"

Cons: "moderate pick up"

"I looked at another Toyota,which I've had tons of luck with in the past. My previous car was a Rav4 which I traded in with 258,000 miles(yes 10 trips around the world) and never did anything but oil changes and tires. I loved the car but my job pays me per mile, so I decided to look into a smaller vehical with better milage. My first idea was a Prius, but I never liked the look. So I decided to look into a CT and was surprised at the actual cost being so reasonable for a Lexus brand product. It drives great and handles nicely. It's not a speedster and does not have great exceleration but it's been getting me 46 miles to the gallon so far. It's very comfortable for a smaller vehical, and I like the car more everyday. The stereo is better than average and the dash screen is great to have. If you want speed this isn't your car but if you want a great look,great milage,and nice features this is a hidden gem."

The best car I have ever owned- 48MPG - The best!

By on Friday, December 09, 2011

Pros: "Seats, fuel, storage, sporty, luxury, style"

Cons: "cup holders, expensive, not for 6 adults"

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

"My CT 200h has all of the options and I love this car. The medium red color "gleams" and the black leather interior is in a word"premium"! I am getting 48 MPG all of the time in "normal mode. I have used "electric" mode and it's nice and up's the mileage even more. I have also gone to "sport" mode and had a blast! This is a hybrid so do not expect a fuel eating gasoline motor. While not a race car it feels and handles much like a "sports" car! No starter, no noise taking off and seats to die for. With a slight learning curve you will grow more and more fond of this car as the days go by. After 11,000 miles I am hooked! I am also convinced that hybrid cars are the future because they are very green with little fuel and no electric outlets or other things that hold you back. Overpriced Prius? Maybe but this is a "premium" small sport/Luxury Hybrid that has no rival. I have driven them all. TSX-no, BMW 325i, a fattie, and on and on! Drive this car for at least one hour and drive it hard. Join the CT club. A fitting Lexus that won my heart very fast."

The first Day with my Red Lexus CT 200h (WOW) !

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."