2013 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

Great Zippy City Car

By on Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Pros: "Excellent gas mileage, fun to drive, easy to park"

Cons: "Minimal cargo space, strains on hills"

"This is a great city car, but not bad as a suburban-area car too, as long as you don't need to put a bunch of people and cargo in it at the same time. Super comfy seating, instrumentation clear and useful, has pop up screen for navigation and audio entertainment info. Handles great-hugs the road but doesn't love hills due to the energy efficient engine size. Very reliable and easy to park. Fold down the back seat and you can actually fit two bikes or two big dogs. Nice finishes, sharp styling. A decent value!"

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great economy"

Cons: "Too low to the ground"

"Wonderful car to drive. Contrary to common publicity, the average mileage has been 50.5 mpg. It has this wonderful button that allows the driver to choose one of three modes of operation: Sport (engine w/ battery assist); ECO (battery w/ engine assist); Normal (car manages battery & engine mix). Sport gives more power than I need. Normal is the one I use the most. It feels very much like driving a sports car (I've owned 2 "sports cars" but I like this better). It has a 6 disc changer and speakers everywhere. The AC is more than adequate. Seat warmers work well for cold mornings. The electronic shift is great. Rear view camera as part of the rear view mirror. Outside mirrors can be focused down when backing up so as to see the parking stall lines. Has USB port where I can charge my phone while driving; blue tooth system works very well as there is no problem with me being heard when talking; radio can be switched between AM, FM, CD, bluetooth, USB, satellite (satellite service n/a for Hawaii). I like everything about this car except it's getting more difficult for me to get in / out - I'm getting too old."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals