2013 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next

Excellent Car

By on Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, great economy"

Cons: "Too low to the ground"

"Wonderful car to drive. Contrary to common publicity, the average mileage has been 50.5 mpg. It has this wonderful button that allows the driver to choose one of three modes of operation: Sport (engine w/ battery assist); ECO (battery w/ engine assist); Normal (car manages battery & engine mix). Sport gives more power than I need. Normal is the one I use the most. It feels very much like driving a sports car (I've owned 2 "sports cars" but I like this better). It has a 6 disc changer and speakers everywhere. The AC is more than adequate. Seat warmers work well for cold mornings. The electronic shift is great. Rear view camera as part of the rear view mirror. Outside mirrors can be focused down when backing up so as to see the parking stall lines. Has USB port where I can charge my phone while driving; blue tooth system works very well as there is no problem with me being heard when talking; radio can be switched between AM, FM, CD, bluetooth, USB, satellite (satellite service n/a for Hawaii). I like everything about this car except it's getting more difficult for me to get in / out - I'm getting too old."

Great Car!

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "fun drive, great stereo, great mileage, good looks"

Cons: "slightly small leg room in back seats."

"Had this car for four years now. This is our forth Lexus and like all the others is a great driving car with absolutely no mechanical issues. Quite cruising, quick enough, very fuel efficient (43 mpg average), handles well and the seats are great, Like all Lexus cars the stereo is great. Only issue and a small one at that, is the leg room in the back seats. If your only two people great car, if your three or more regularly you might want a slightly bigger car. We are currently looking for a 2014 or 2015 model to replace this 2011 model. That is how happy we are with this vehicle."

Except for it being a little small for a 6 footer

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"I'm willing to give up comfort and sound for great mileage."

An absolute great car, super mileage (42mpg)

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Fill up the tank for less than $20!"

Cons: "None that matter"

"A really fun car to drive and fun to own; just a little on the small size, but that is not a big detraction."

Great little car combines luxury & mpg!

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, decent cargo space"

Cons: "Visors are useless, no guidelines in b/u cam"

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

"I am 2 years into a lease of this vehicle and truly love it. I average about 38 mpg in the city and 44 - 46 mpg on the open highway. I primarily drive the car in Sport Mode because the pickup is so much better. I have the Premium model and really love the leather seats, lighted doorsills and navigation system. Even though it's a smallish compact, you don't feel like you're in a shoebox when driving. The front seats are comfy and well-molded and the driver's side has several mechanisms for changing seat height, back recline and legroom, in addition to varying levels of lumbar support. When the back seats are folded down, you can get quite a bit in there. My husband is a musician and we've had amps and other gear, in addition to lumber and bookshelves in the back of this car! In addition, I like the side mirrors which tip downward when in reverse and auto-dimming rearview. My complaints are few, but here they are: 1) The sun visors are nearly useless. They are neither deep enough nor long enough to serve any real purpose in sunny day driving. 2) The backup camera does not have the "guide lines" that other backup cameras feature (including on other, less-luxurious, Toyota vehicles). Would definitely be helpful in tight spots. 3) The cell-phone holder is in a very strange location and interferes with the ability to properly reach the seat heating controls. In addition, when there is no cellphone mounted in it, it rattles. 4) The back seats are somewhat difficult for anyone 6' or taller -- there is just not enough legroom. Even shorter folks may have legroom issues if the driver or front-seat passenger are tall and have the seat pushed back. 5) The dash plastic seems a little "cheap" for a Lexus. Doesn't have the wood burl or topline luxury of other Lexus models. 6) It would be nice if the hatch could be lifted/closed by button on the key fob, rather than manually. When you're hands are full, you always have to set stuff down to manipulate the hatch. 7) The navigation screen doesn't display all of the characters from Satellite Radio items, for some reason. It cuts off the names of the bands and songs after only about 15 characters or something. Overall, despite the tiny issues above, I still think this is a great hybrid vehicle and would definitely recommend it."

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals