2013 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."

Brilliant . !

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Styling, driving"

Cons: "No fold down mid seat arm rest at back seat."

"This is the first car I have personally owned in 18 years ( many years over seas in Asia w/ no need for a vehicle). I set out to find a car of value, quality, and would not make me feel guilty about burning fossil fuels. I can't adequately describe how satisfied I am w/ the CT200H ( by the way the 'C' in the CT means 'CREATIVE Touring'). I'm smitten with its exquisite styling, cool interior, exceptional handling and 11 gallon gas tank. My adult family of 4 took it on a 2000 mile summer road trip w/ my 30 year old son who breathes cars, driving the majority of the way ... he's hard to impress, but he wanted to keep it for himself. I am 60 yrs young"

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

Great luxury and vehicle for the price

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

"This is my third hybrid, having previously owned a Camry Hybrid, then Prius IV (2010). It definitely doesn't have the zip of the Camry, and is actually a little less zippy than the Prius in "speed" mode....but does quite alright by me. In "sport" mode, gives an added kick....though it could be more. My only other complaint is that it's a bit snug (I'm a hefty guy) and has less storage capacity than the Prius....but I wanted something that felt substantial. The Prius always felt like driving a plastic car....and boy did it rattle and get blown all over the road. The CT200 is ultra posh and comfortable, definitely a luxury car feel for a small compact car. The safety features are awesome, the tech is great (don't mind the sound system, that others say is too outdated), the steering is very responsive....I just love this car! Only wish they had more colors. Would have loved to get the yellow one, but there are very few made, and I didn't think anyone would want a yellow Lexus on trade-in. But, to not offer a blue or green is ridiculous. The blue is only for the F-sport. So, regular buyers get grey, silver, white, black and red."

worth every buck so far

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "be careful about blind spots, slow pickup"

"I was looking for hybrid vehicle for some time, browsing on line found ct 200h, it was love at first site. I drop 2 kids off to school they are 5.8 and 5.7 I'm 6, they sit in back seat they have not really complained about room however. Only problem I feel is restricted head room, as I feel my head is touching or very close to roof, a inch higher roof would be ideal. Cargo space is enough for 1 week of perishable grocery but not enough space for big boxes or trip to sams club. Ride is comfortable if driver seat can be power raise to highest point. Pickup is slow, sport mode is helpful. Fuel economy is better then excellent, in dry clear weather can get up to 47 mpg, in heavy rain mid to high 30's mpg, I have not done fuel estimation in snow yet. Overall I'm happy with purchase, excellent for work commute"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals