2012 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Great vehicle as a daily commuter

By on Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "stiff ride and tight trunk and rear passenger leg"

"I recently acquired a CPO 2013 CT200h this past spring and have logged nearly 10k miles in commuting traffic. The ride is a bit stiff compared to the typical Lexus lineup; however handling is quite good in corners and mountain hills because of its low center of gravity. Being a RX400h and LS600h owner I can tell you that if speed is your primary goal then this isn't the vehicle for you - but if you want great fuel economy, a dependable vehicle with agile handling then this is the right choice. Hauling capacity is limited but in those instances i'll use the RX and if comfort and speed is a desired then ill take out the LS for a spin - all in all the CT a great vehicle for day to day driving w/ mileage consistently over 40mpg. Be smart and buy certified preowned and save on the depreciation $$ but don't expect a bargain as you pay for what you get - quality and dependability - can't be more pleased with our Lexus hybrid family."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

2012 CT200h F-Sport Special Edition

By on Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Pros: "Handles Great, Luxury at a discount."

Cons: "No Rear seat cup holders, could use extra 100hp"

Prius 2.0

"About me: 36 years old, 6'1" tall 215lbs, 8 year old daughter. Previous cars: 2005 Audi A4 Avant, 2008 Ford F-250 4x4 Diesel, 2010 Toyota Prius After putting 100,000 miles on my 2010 Prius it was time for something else. MPG was my main focus when looking for a car. After driving a Prius Plug-in, Chevy Volt, Ford Fusion Hybrid, & Acura ILX Hybrid the CT200h was my choice. I found a 2012 F-Sport Special Edition in Nebula Gray. The Special Edition is what sold me on this car, it's was only offered in 2012 (900 Special Editions total). Special edition CT200h's come with special split 5 spoke wheels, F-sport lowering springs & F-Sport Sway Bars. Compared to the standard CT200h the F-Sport SE's handling is much better, although a little rougher ride. The car is extremely fun on curvy 2 lane roads. I actually get in the car to go drive it. Something I never said in 4 years of Prius ownership. The drivers seat is very comfortable and supportive, and I'm a big guy. The nav & stereo is good, the controller took a minute to get used to, but it's second nature now. The back seat is good for my 8 year old daughter, but not much more. No cup holders in the back seat is the worst feature of the car. Seems like a basic thing every car should have. The imitation leather feels nice, I have to tell people it's not real leather. The car looks nice, get lots of compliments on it. It looks much faster then it actually is. The Daytime running lamps are a cool Lexus feature. I get between 37 & 42 mpg. It's lower then the Prius but the driving experience makes up for it. This car is perfect for a Prius driver that wants something a little nicer. The Prius i would still say is the smartest vehicle to own if your going to put on a lot of miles. If your not used to a high mpg Hybrid the CT200h's motor could be a huge let down and down rite deal killer. After years of driving a Prius I'm completely happy with the CT200h's power. My girlfriend wanted nothing to do with the Prius, now we fight for the keys to the CT200h every morning Happy car hunting! B"

Prius 2.0

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals