2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

love my car

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive, saves money,"

Cons: "I can't even think of any."

"This car does everything that I ask it to do and it does it with style. Lots of room to carry whatever I want, yet looks and feels like a sports car. Saves on fuel and maintenance and is one of the best quality vehicles I've ever driven."

Love this car.

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cons: "No clearance. Not great in heavy rain or snow."

"Fun to drive. Tough go in the snow though."

Sporty and fits the family

By on Friday, May 2, 2014

Pros: "Style, mileage, cargo room"

Cons: "Head room in the back"

"I bought the car after selling my Cadillac STS. Needed room for the dog and better MPG for the commute (Caddy got 24 on a good day). The cargo area is much bigger than it looks, fits my adult german shepherd. I average 42MPG. Resale value is continuously more than I owe on it. Backseat is not designed for big people, but perfect for kids."

(Very) Surprisingly Awesome

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Well-designed, gas milage, fun2drive, good tech"

Cons: "Little storage, delicate, hard suspension"

"Having driven coupes all my life I was struggling to find a car with four doors that was sporty, sensible and wasn't going to make the street parking I have to do (I live in the city) any more difficult than it already was. I would have never bought a Lexus or a hybrid for any other reason, and I was completely surprised that this car (existed) is as awesome as it is. It's a Luxury, Hybrid, Compact Sportscar. Now while it's a combo of all these things it does not of them exceptionally well. But the fact that you have a level of all three of these working in tandem is what makes the car rad (in my opinion). For those of you in the world that like the tight, sporty drive of a Japanese import (like me) then you'll be surprised by how Not A Prius this is, even though it's the same manufacturer. If on the other hand you're the kind of person that likes words like "spacious and roomy" in your vehicle descriptions that this is def not for you. The car is well designed (outside of a couple of super minor head-scratchers), looks great, drives great and is generally pretty awesome. The only downside is that it's kind of a delicate beast, and the suspension is as hard as a rock...which it has to be. Also like most entry level cars as the years go by they start to cut corners so depends on what year you buy. I have a 2012 FSport model which I got for a solid price used. I don't recommend the Fsport however - as much looks great, it can't clear an apple standing up on the ground, which is ridiculous. If I had to do it again I would get the premium trim instead. If you're looking for something sporty but practical then you should defiantly take one of these for a test drive."

EXCELLENT LUXURY ECONOMY CAR

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "ITS FUN TO DRIVE, SAVE TONS OF GAS"

Cons: "I WISH IT HAD A BIT MORE PERFORMANCE"

"I HAVE BEEN DRIVING THE CAR FOR FEW MONTHS AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. THE CABIN IS AMAZING AND LUXURY. SAVE TONS OF GAS. I RECOMMEND IT 100%"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals