2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 49 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

9.7/10

Awesome Hybrid That is Cool and Fun!!

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "hybrid, sporty, rides great and tight rally feel"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I'm only 1,000 miles into ownership and I can't be happier, this is possibly the best car I have every had. Driven Rovers, VW, BMW and Mercs. Yes you sacrifice some performance for a Hybrid, but when you fill it up once a month who cares! It's not fast off the line, but it corners like a porsche and has pep over 20 MPH. Interior comfort and design is perfect, everything is in the right place. This is about as close to a hybrid sports car you can get!"

Looks sporty but it is really thrifty

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "seats, ride, headlights, mpg"

Cons: "the phone holder"

"Owned a 2006 Prius with 145k. Loved it and I was going to get another Prius. Test drove the ct200 and that was all she wrote. It is a luxurious prius that looks sporty (daughter really likes the look). I have been getting 45mpg so far and I think as I get better at driving it I will get close to 50mpg. The seats are very comfortable with good side support. Really happy with this car."

worth every buck so far

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "be careful about blind spots, slow pickup"

"I was looking for hybrid vehicle for some time, browsing on line found ct 200h, it was love at first site. I drop 2 kids off to school they are 5.8 and 5.7 I'm 6, they sit in back seat they have not really complained about room however. Only problem I feel is restricted head room, as I feel my head is touching or very close to roof, a inch higher roof would be ideal. Cargo space is enough for 1 week of perishable grocery but not enough space for big boxes or trip to sams club. Ride is comfortable if driver seat can be power raise to highest point. Pickup is slow, sport mode is helpful. Fuel economy is better then excellent, in dry clear weather can get up to 47 mpg, in heavy rain mid to high 30's mpg, I have not done fuel estimation in snow yet. Overall I'm happy with purchase, excellent for work commute"

Optimally-engineered automobile

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "The sports-mode really surprised me, just right!"

Cons: "not avail in all-wheel drive"

"Had it now for 4 months. Used only for work, 30 miles one way, 5 days a week. Buying decision was based on key learnings from my 2005 Prius which I still own: even now, engine oil never seemed to discolor, looks as if its just been purchased new; cooling pump leaked for over a week without signs of engine damage after discovery; and brake rotors and pads seemed to last forever. This motor family is just well-designed and well-made, and I believe this know-how has been carried-over to the ct200h. Just the right specs to match my driving pattern and situations that are out of my control: great fuel economy, between 48 to 50 mpg, so hybrid powertrain is perfectly suited for my stop-n-go traffic. Also picked the standard non-HID lamp option. Again, learned from Prius that replacing just these HID lamps costs so much. The sound system is very enjoyable to listen. Overall, I believe the ct200h will last just like my Prius and still going."

By on Friday, October 2, 2015

Pros: "Great gas mileage"

Cons: "The trunk is very small and it's low to the ground"

"I bought this car after retirement and I could not have make a better choice. Inner city driving is a breeze. Gas mileage for your money is great. The ride is very smooth. I just wish it wasn't so low. But everything else is just great."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals