2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 48 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

9.7/10

worth every buck so far

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "be careful about blind spots, slow pickup"

"I was looking for hybrid vehicle for some time, browsing on line found ct 200h, it was love at first site. I drop 2 kids off to school they are 5.8 and 5.7 I'm 6, they sit in back seat they have not really complained about room however. Only problem I feel is restricted head room, as I feel my head is touching or very close to roof, a inch higher roof would be ideal. Cargo space is enough for 1 week of perishable grocery but not enough space for big boxes or trip to sams club. Ride is comfortable if driver seat can be power raise to highest point. Pickup is slow, sport mode is helpful. Fuel economy is better then excellent, in dry clear weather can get up to 47 mpg, in heavy rain mid to high 30's mpg, I have not done fuel estimation in snow yet. Overall I'm happy with purchase, excellent for work commute"

SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Stylish/fun/Eco-friendly/$saving/Sustainable"

Cons: "A bit small for tall people, Can use more HP"

"Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills"

Love the car - it is efficient and economical.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Price was reasonable"

"I was looking for a smaller car after having driven SUV's for years. I researched many different vehicular options and found the CT to be the best in all categories. I did not have to plug it in, nor did I have to pump up the seats manually. It also uses unleaded gas. The CT has a sporty look, and with the options - I have not lost anything by driving a smaller vehicle. The navigation screen is larger and with the tilt feature I do not have a glare on sunny days. The EnForm provides up to date traffic information which keeps me well aware of the roads. I especially like the hatchback - I can convert from a people mover to a transport vehicle by putting the rear seats down. Flexibility, safety, and ease of use. I think I will drive a Lexus Hybrid from now on....."

The Car won me over

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Reasonable price for a great car!"

Cons: "Stereo could be better"

"I have been a lifelong Honda/Acura owner (over 30 years) and felt like they left me behind because the Accord became too big and the hybrids were not appealing. I was considering an Audi A3 and the Volvo C30, both great cars, however neither could match the Lexus for comfort and mpg. I have found the sport mode is fine for my uses, particularly merging onto the freeway. Once up to cruising speed the normal mode is adequate. The stereo might not be the best but is adequate. The space and convenience is acceptable for my two person household. The back seat, while small, is useable for people up to the six-foot range. I didn't get a lot of add ons because I have found I don't use them, so no navigation system, likely that will have $2K to the cost, so you might be better served using an iPhone for that. I would suggest to anyone, especially those who have never owned or driven a hybrid, take it out a couple times to get a feel for it. Actually I find driving a hybrid a new and interesting experience, trying to squeeze those extra mpg's out of the car!"

Brilliant . !

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Styling, driving"

Cons: "No fold down mid seat arm rest at back seat."

"This is the first car I have personally owned in 18 years ( many years over seas in Asia w/ no need for a vehicle). I set out to find a car of value, quality, and would not make me feel guilty about burning fossil fuels. I can't adequately describe how satisfied I am w/ the CT200H ( by the way the 'C' in the CT means 'CREATIVE Touring'). I'm smitten with its exquisite styling, cool interior, exceptional handling and 11 gallon gas tank. My adult family of 4 took it on a 2000 mile summer road trip w/ my 30 year old son who breathes cars, driving the majority of the way ... he's hard to impress, but he wanted to keep it for himself. I am 60 yrs young"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals