• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Lexus CT

9.4

Based on 31 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

We love this vehicle

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Great value, great ride, great vehicle"

Cons: "No cup holder in rear seat."

"We are a family of four and purchased our CT200 less than 2 months ago to replace our 2003 GMC Yukon. This vehicle has exceeded our expectations. We have already driven the car over 6000 miles and have averaged over 42 mpg. The car has a smooth ride, handles great and is very comfortable. This is a compact car that drives and rides like a much larger vehicle. My only complaint is there is not cup holders for the rear seat. This is our first Lexus but will not be our last."

Brilliant . !

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Styling, driving"

Cons: "No fold down mid seat arm rest at back seat."

"This is the first car I have personally owned in 18 years ( many years over seas in Asia w/ no need for a vehicle). I set out to find a car of value, quality, and would not make me feel guilty about burning fossil fuels. I can't adequately describe how satisfied I am w/ the CT200H ( by the way the 'C' in the CT means 'CREATIVE Touring'). I'm smitten with its exquisite styling, cool interior, exceptional handling and 11 gallon gas tank. My adult family of 4 took it on a 2000 mile summer road trip w/ my 30 year old son who breathes cars, driving the majority of the way ... he's hard to impress, but he wanted to keep it for himself. I am 60 yrs young"

Slow and cramped. I would not buy this car again.

By on Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pros: "Shorter than the sedan."

Cons: "No leg room, no head room, no room for luggage, no accelleration."

"Bought this for my Mom. First, the Lexus name is what sold Mom on wanting this car. My husband, 5 foot 10 was not able to fit in the back seat. Because of the batteries, there is no room in the trunk or back seat. It would impossible for five adults to ride in this car. Accelleration is another feature lacking in this car. I have driven the Prius and was impressed with the get up and go. The CT is slow. This car lacks the pep of the Prius. The "Sport" mode is a joke As a station wagon, its a terrible failure. No head room, no luggage room and no space for passengers. I give the CT a failing grade."

Pretty Nice

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I would consider this a step up from a Prius. I almost bought a Honda Insight, but liked this much more. Much more "connected" suspension than a Prius or Insight, very reasonably priced, considering it's a Lexus. Lots of standard equipment - the NAV is a must in my book - without it, the dash looks dated because of the old style radio they give you. Very connected with iPods - you can play your iPod via Bluetooth or the included dock connection. Milage is great, the "Sport" mode is very peppy, but I traded in a BMW M3, so this is a big shock on performance. The suspension is softer than the M3, but not mushy - a better compromise than the BMW provided. Has the look of a European 1 Series Hatchback (not imported to the US). I REALLY wanted another BMW, but they don't offer anything like this in the USA. Gas prices keep going up - this thing takes regular gas, and I'm getting 43 MPG (observed). It's not huge, but it can haul groceries or kids stuff with ease. I love it so far!"

WOW!!!

By on Tuesday, March 08, 2011

"I recently went to the local Lexus Dealership with great anticipation but high skepticism of the New CT200h. I thought this may be just another FAILED attempt at a hybrid. The exterior of the vehicle is exceptionally well designed, although the rear of the car is a little different but all in all a very eye appealing vehicle. But that's not even the best part... the interior is incredible. Lexus hit a home run with the design on this car. Driving the CT puts the cherry on top. With the adjustable drive modes specifically the Sport Mode this has proven to be an amazingly fun Hybrid to drive. Handles Great, Impressive Acceleration especially for the 1.8 L 4 cyl that it offers. I suggest anyone considering this car to drive it... that's what sold me. Way to go Lexus. It's about time you hit a home run with a fuel effecient, stylish hybrid."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals