• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

worth every buck so far

By on Monday, June 25, 2012

Pros: "fuel economy"

Cons: "be careful about blind spots, slow pickup"

"I was looking for hybrid vehicle for some time, browsing on line found ct 200h, it was love at first site. I drop 2 kids off to school they are 5.8 and 5.7 I'm 6, they sit in back seat they have not really complained about room however. Only problem I feel is restricted head room, as I feel my head is touching or very close to roof, a inch higher roof would be ideal. Cargo space is enough for 1 week of perishable grocery but not enough space for big boxes or trip to sams club. Ride is comfortable if driver seat can be power raise to highest point. Pickup is slow, sport mode is helpful. Fuel economy is better then excellent, in dry clear weather can get up to 47 mpg, in heavy rain mid to high 30's mpg, I have not done fuel estimation in snow yet. Overall I'm happy with purchase, excellent for work commute"

Everything I hoped for

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "mpg, looks great, comfort, low emisions"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I've had the car about 9 monthes. My mpg are better then advertized, getting 44-45 during the winter and 49-50 during warmer monthes. I do baby it though. But, if I feel like having fun I put it in sport mode, drive it harder and it responds beautifully. Thank you Lexes for a wonderful car."

Fun to drive... Fuel economy is outstanding.

By on Thursday, March 29, 2012

"Have had this car 10 months, and have enjoyed every mile."

Love the car - it is efficient and economical.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Price was reasonable"

"I was looking for a smaller car after having driven SUV's for years. I researched many different vehicular options and found the CT to be the best in all categories. I did not have to plug it in, nor did I have to pump up the seats manually. It also uses unleaded gas. The CT has a sporty look, and with the options - I have not lost anything by driving a smaller vehicle. The navigation screen is larger and with the tilt feature I do not have a glare on sunny days. The EnForm provides up to date traffic information which keeps me well aware of the roads. I especially like the hatchback - I can convert from a people mover to a transport vehicle by putting the rear seats down. Flexibility, safety, and ease of use. I think I will drive a Lexus Hybrid from now on....."

Nice subcompact

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "MPG Price, easy access to media ports"

Cons: "none so far"

"I am surprised I actually like this car. It is comfortable for a small car. My wife averages 47-49 mpg of course it drops when I drive it I like to use the sport mode. Yes it is slow but it handles decent and it is nice being able to fill up the tank and not drain the bank account. Stereo has a good sound. All in all a good little car. If you are looking at a Hybrid take a serous look at the CT200H. Plus the Lexus dealers service centers treat you like a king. And the first two services were free."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals