2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

SUPER ECO-FRIENDLY & FUN+luxury

By on Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Pros: "Stylish/fun/Eco-friendly/$saving/Sustainable"

Cons: "A bit small for tall people, Can use more HP"

"Looking for a FUN/LUXURY/RELIABLE/ECO-FRIENDLY/SUSTAINABLE/STYLISH car?? you have already found it. Bought my car in march 2011 and so far 0 problem 0 disappointment but so much joy and proud of being a CT200h owner. Besides it's great performance and look this car is by far THE MOST ECO_FRIENDLY/GREEN car i have seen and driven. car is made of materials that 90% of it can be recycle!!! exp: speakers are made of bamboo!! and Nuluxe seats weights half as much as leather and its manufacturing process generates 65% fewer CO2 emission than traditional synthetic leather and no VOCs. "according to Lexus CT200h car brochure" I am getting up to 50 mpg in city. YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH THIS CAR. It satisfies your sporty needs with out getting you in trouble and saves you enough money to pay your other bills"

Love the car - it is efficient and economical.

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Price was reasonable"

"I was looking for a smaller car after having driven SUV's for years. I researched many different vehicular options and found the CT to be the best in all categories. I did not have to plug it in, nor did I have to pump up the seats manually. It also uses unleaded gas. The CT has a sporty look, and with the options - I have not lost anything by driving a smaller vehicle. The navigation screen is larger and with the tilt feature I do not have a glare on sunny days. The EnForm provides up to date traffic information which keeps me well aware of the roads. I especially like the hatchback - I can convert from a people mover to a transport vehicle by putting the rear seats down. Flexibility, safety, and ease of use. I think I will drive a Lexus Hybrid from now on....."

The Car won me over

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Reasonable price for a great car!"

Cons: "Stereo could be better"

"I have been a lifelong Honda/Acura owner (over 30 years) and felt like they left me behind because the Accord became too big and the hybrids were not appealing. I was considering an Audi A3 and the Volvo C30, both great cars, however neither could match the Lexus for comfort and mpg. I have found the sport mode is fine for my uses, particularly merging onto the freeway. Once up to cruising speed the normal mode is adequate. The stereo might not be the best but is adequate. The space and convenience is acceptable for my two person household. The back seat, while small, is useable for people up to the six-foot range. I didn't get a lot of add ons because I have found I don't use them, so no navigation system, likely that will have $2K to the cost, so you might be better served using an iPhone for that. I would suggest to anyone, especially those who have never owned or driven a hybrid, take it out a couple times to get a feel for it. Actually I find driving a hybrid a new and interesting experience, trying to squeeze those extra mpg's out of the car!"

Everything I hoped for

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "mpg, looks great, comfort, low emisions"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I've had the car about 9 monthes. My mpg are better then advertized, getting 44-45 during the winter and 49-50 during warmer monthes. I do baby it though. But, if I feel like having fun I put it in sport mode, drive it harder and it responds beautifully. Thank you Lexes for a wonderful car."

Nice subcompact

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "MPG Price, easy access to media ports"

Cons: "none so far"

"I am surprised I actually like this car. It is comfortable for a small car. My wife averages 47-49 mpg of course it drops when I drive it I like to use the sport mode. Yes it is slow but it handles decent and it is nice being able to fill up the tank and not drain the bank account. Stereo has a good sound. All in all a good little car. If you are looking at a Hybrid take a serous look at the CT200H. Plus the Lexus dealers service centers treat you like a king. And the first two services were free."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals