• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2011 Lexus CT

9.4

Based on 33 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Great little car combines luxury & mpg!

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, decent cargo space"

Cons: "Visors are useless, no guidelines in b/u cam"

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

"I am 2 years into a lease of this vehicle and truly love it. I average about 38 mpg in the city and 44 - 46 mpg on the open highway. I primarily drive the car in Sport Mode because the pickup is so much better. I have the Premium model and really love the leather seats, lighted doorsills and navigation system. Even though it's a smallish compact, you don't feel like you're in a shoebox when driving. The front seats are comfy and well-molded and the driver's side has several mechanisms for changing seat height, back recline and legroom, in addition to varying levels of lumbar support. When the back seats are folded down, you can get quite a bit in there. My husband is a musician and we've had amps and other gear, in addition to lumber and bookshelves in the back of this car! In addition, I like the side mirrors which tip downward when in reverse and auto-dimming rearview. My complaints are few, but here they are: 1) The sun visors are nearly useless. They are neither deep enough nor long enough to serve any real purpose in sunny day driving. 2) The backup camera does not have the "guide lines" that other backup cameras feature (including on other, less-luxurious, Toyota vehicles). Would definitely be helpful in tight spots. 3) The cell-phone holder is in a very strange location and interferes with the ability to properly reach the seat heating controls. In addition, when there is no cellphone mounted in it, it rattles. 4) The back seats are somewhat difficult for anyone 6' or taller -- there is just not enough legroom. Even shorter folks may have legroom issues if the driver or front-seat passenger are tall and have the seat pushed back. 5) The dash plastic seems a little "cheap" for a Lexus. Doesn't have the wood burl or topline luxury of other Lexus models. 6) It would be nice if the hatch could be lifted/closed by button on the key fob, rather than manually. When you're hands are full, you always have to set stuff down to manipulate the hatch. 7) The navigation screen doesn't display all of the characters from Satellite Radio items, for some reason. It cuts off the names of the bands and songs after only about 15 characters or something. Overall, despite the tiny issues above, I still think this is a great hybrid vehicle and would definitely recommend it."

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

50+ MPG Around Town

By on Thursday, September 04, 2014

Pros: "Fuel Economy, Styling and Fit and Finish"

Cons: "None!"

"This car is nimble, gets great fuel economy and looks GREAT. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone who is interested in Hybrid technology."

Sporty and fits the family

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "Style, mileage, cargo room"

Cons: "Head room in the back"

"I bought the car after selling my Cadillac STS. Needed room for the dog and better MPG for the commute (Caddy got 24 on a good day). The cargo area is much bigger than it looks, fits my adult german shepherd. I average 42MPG. Resale value is continuously more than I owe on it. Backseat is not designed for big people, but perfect for kids."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

"This has been my best car owned to date. I have been unable to find good rationale to get out of it yet because of a combination of the options and gas value. She is also fun to drive and the sound in the vehicle is good."

My favorite car owned yet!

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, saves me money, & dependable."

Cons: "This vehicle is small if you have a family."

Optimally-engineered automobile

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "The sports-mode really surprised me, just right!"

Cons: "not avail in all-wheel drive"

"Had it now for 4 months. Used only for work, 30 miles one way, 5 days a week. Buying decision was based on key learnings from my 2005 Prius which I still own: even now, engine oil never seemed to discolor, looks as if its just been purchased new; cooling pump leaked for over a week without signs of engine damage after discovery; and brake rotors and pads seemed to last forever. This motor family is just well-designed and well-made, and I believe this know-how has been carried-over to the ct200h. Just the right specs to match my driving pattern and situations that are out of my control: great fuel economy, between 48 to 50 mpg, so hybrid powertrain is perfectly suited for my stop-n-go traffic. Also picked the standard non-HID lamp option. Again, learned from Prius that replacing just these HID lamps costs so much. The sound system is very enjoyable to listen. Overall, I believe the ct200h will last just like my Prius and still going."

Love this car.

By on Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cons: "No clearance. Not great in heavy rain or snow."

"Fun to drive. Tough go in the snow though."

An absolute great car, super mileage (42mpg)

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Fill up the tank for less than $20!"

Cons: "None that matter"

"A really fun car to drive and fun to own; just a little on the small size, but that is not a big detraction."

My first car

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Mileage, great handling, fun to drive"

Cons: "needs more HP"

"I'm very satisfied with this car. Great appearance and performance. All my friends love my car too."

I love my Lexus CT 200

By on Monday, July 29, 2013

Pros: "Great MPG, great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Drivers seat doesn't sit up straight enough,bumpy"

"I bought the CT 200 the first year it was made. It was a great decision. I love the dependability of the car. It gets 41 mpg whether its stop and go city traffic, or highway traffic, as advertised. I gave it a 9 for driving dynamics because it is a little bumpier than the Lexus 350. I also gave it a 9 for comfort because the drivers seat doesn't sit straight enough for me. Otherwise, the car is perfect and I'm going to keep it for a long time."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals