2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great Car!

By on Friday, January 23, 2015

Pros: "fun drive, great stereo, great mileage, good looks"

Cons: "slightly small leg room in back seats."

"Had this car for four years now. This is our forth Lexus and like all the others is a great driving car with absolutely no mechanical issues. Quite cruising, quick enough, very fuel efficient (43 mpg average), handles well and the seats are great, Like all Lexus cars the stereo is great. Only issue and a small one at that, is the leg room in the back seats. If your only two people great car, if your three or more regularly you might want a slightly bigger car. We are currently looking for a 2014 or 2015 model to replace this 2011 model. That is how happy we are with this vehicle."

(Very) Surprisingly Awesome

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Well-designed, gas milage, fun2drive, good tech"

Cons: "Little storage, delicate, hard suspension"

"Having driven coupes all my life I was struggling to find a car with four doors that was sporty, sensible and wasn't going to make the street parking I have to do (I live in the city) any more difficult than it already was. I would have never bought a Lexus or a hybrid for any other reason, and I was completely surprised that this car (existed) is as awesome as it is. It's a Luxury, Hybrid, Compact Sportscar. Now while it's a combo of all these things it does not of them exceptionally well. But the fact that you have a level of all three of these working in tandem is what makes the car rad (in my opinion). For those of you in the world that like the tight, sporty drive of a Japanese import (like me) then you'll be surprised by how Not A Prius this is, even though it's the same manufacturer. If on the other hand you're the kind of person that likes words like "spacious and roomy" in your vehicle descriptions that this is def not for you. The car is well designed (outside of a couple of super minor head-scratchers), looks great, drives great and is generally pretty awesome. The only downside is that it's kind of a delicate beast, and the suspension is as hard as a rock...which it has to be. Also like most entry level cars as the years go by they start to cut corners so depends on what year you buy. I have a 2012 FSport model which I got for a solid price used. I don't recommend the Fsport however - as much looks great, it can't clear an apple standing up on the ground, which is ridiculous. If I had to do it again I would get the premium trim instead. If you're looking for something sporty but practical then you should defiantly take one of these for a test drive."

Wasn't what I expected overall.

By on Saturday, November 22, 2014

"I like the car for the most part with the exception of the miles to the gallon. It says it's supposed to get 42 and I don't get close to that. I have to fill up at least twice a week and at a supposed 42 miles to the gallon that shouldn't be the case."

Great vehicle as a daily commuter

By on Wednesday, October 08, 2014

Pros: "great mileage"

Cons: "stiff ride and tight trunk and rear passenger leg"

"I recently acquired a CPO 2013 CT200h this past spring and have logged nearly 10k miles in commuting traffic. The ride is a bit stiff compared to the typical Lexus lineup; however handling is quite good in corners and mountain hills because of its low center of gravity. Being a RX400h and LS600h owner I can tell you that if speed is your primary goal then this isn't the vehicle for you - but if you want great fuel economy, a dependable vehicle with agile handling then this is the right choice. Hauling capacity is limited but in those instances i'll use the RX and if comfort and speed is a desired then ill take out the LS for a spin - all in all the CT a great vehicle for day to day driving w/ mileage consistently over 40mpg. Be smart and buy certified preowned and save on the depreciation $$ but don't expect a bargain as you pay for what you get - quality and dependability - can't be more pleased with our Lexus hybrid family."

Great little car combines luxury & mpg!

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, decent cargo space"

Cons: "Visors are useless, no guidelines in b/u cam"

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

"I am 2 years into a lease of this vehicle and truly love it. I average about 38 mpg in the city and 44 - 46 mpg on the open highway. I primarily drive the car in Sport Mode because the pickup is so much better. I have the Premium model and really love the leather seats, lighted doorsills and navigation system. Even though it's a smallish compact, you don't feel like you're in a shoebox when driving. The front seats are comfy and well-molded and the driver's side has several mechanisms for changing seat height, back recline and legroom, in addition to varying levels of lumbar support. When the back seats are folded down, you can get quite a bit in there. My husband is a musician and we've had amps and other gear, in addition to lumber and bookshelves in the back of this car! In addition, I like the side mirrors which tip downward when in reverse and auto-dimming rearview. My complaints are few, but here they are: 1) The sun visors are nearly useless. They are neither deep enough nor long enough to serve any real purpose in sunny day driving. 2) The backup camera does not have the "guide lines" that other backup cameras feature (including on other, less-luxurious, Toyota vehicles). Would definitely be helpful in tight spots. 3) The cell-phone holder is in a very strange location and interferes with the ability to properly reach the seat heating controls. In addition, when there is no cellphone mounted in it, it rattles. 4) The back seats are somewhat difficult for anyone 6' or taller -- there is just not enough legroom. Even shorter folks may have legroom issues if the driver or front-seat passenger are tall and have the seat pushed back. 5) The dash plastic seems a little "cheap" for a Lexus. Doesn't have the wood burl or topline luxury of other Lexus models. 6) It would be nice if the hatch could be lifted/closed by button on the key fob, rather than manually. When you're hands are full, you always have to set stuff down to manipulate the hatch. 7) The navigation screen doesn't display all of the characters from Satellite Radio items, for some reason. It cuts off the names of the bands and songs after only about 15 characters or something. Overall, despite the tiny issues above, I still think this is a great hybrid vehicle and would definitely recommend it."

2012 CT200h Premium in Nebula Grey

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals