2011 Lexus CT

9.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

love this car

By on Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Pros: "getting great MPG"

Cons: "moderate pick up"

"I looked at another Toyota,which I've had tons of luck with in the past. My previous car was a Rav4 which I traded in with 258,000 miles(yes 10 trips around the world) and never did anything but oil changes and tires. I loved the car but my job pays me per mile, so I decided to look into a smaller vehical with better milage. My first idea was a Prius, but I never liked the look. So I decided to look into a CT and was surprised at the actual cost being so reasonable for a Lexus brand product. It drives great and handles nicely. It's not a speedster and does not have great exceleration but it's been getting me 46 miles to the gallon so far. It's very comfortable for a smaller vehical, and I like the car more everyday. The stereo is better than average and the dash screen is great to have. If you want speed this isn't your car but if you want a great look,great milage,and nice features this is a hidden gem."

Great luxury and vehicle for the price

By on Saturday, August 25, 2012

"This is my third hybrid, having previously owned a Camry Hybrid, then Prius IV (2010). It definitely doesn't have the zip of the Camry, and is actually a little less zippy than the Prius in "speed" mode....but does quite alright by me. In "sport" mode, gives an added kick....though it could be more. My only other complaint is that it's a bit snug (I'm a hefty guy) and has less storage capacity than the Prius....but I wanted something that felt substantial. The Prius always felt like driving a plastic car....and boy did it rattle and get blown all over the road. The CT200 is ultra posh and comfortable, definitely a luxury car feel for a small compact car. The safety features are awesome, the tech is great (don't mind the sound system, that others say is too outdated), the steering is very responsive....I just love this car! Only wish they had more colors. Would have loved to get the yellow one, but there are very few made, and I didn't think anyone would want a yellow Lexus on trade-in. But, to not offer a blue or green is ridiculous. The blue is only for the F-sport. So, regular buyers get grey, silver, white, black and red."

Pretty Nice

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"I would consider this a step up from a Prius. I almost bought a Honda Insight, but liked this much more. Much more "connected" suspension than a Prius or Insight, very reasonably priced, considering it's a Lexus. Lots of standard equipment - the NAV is a must in my book - without it, the dash looks dated because of the old style radio they give you. Very connected with iPods - you can play your iPod via Bluetooth or the included dock connection. Milage is great, the "Sport" mode is very peppy, but I traded in a BMW M3, so this is a big shock on performance. The suspension is softer than the M3, but not mushy - a better compromise than the BMW provided. Has the look of a European 1 Series Hatchback (not imported to the US). I REALLY wanted another BMW, but they don't offer anything like this in the USA. Gas prices keep going up - this thing takes regular gas, and I'm getting 43 MPG (observed). It's not huge, but it can haul groceries or kids stuff with ease. I love it so far!"

Love our CT200H

By on Monday, December 31, 2012

Pros: "It's a pleasure to drive. I always feel safe."

Cons: "Needs little more room between front & back seat"

"Love our CT200H. We do some long-distance driving and almost always get between 42.5 and 46.0 MPG. Average fill up for us is 7 gallons. This car is extremely comfortable for front seat passengers. Could use a little more foot room in back seat but not a problem for us. Road handling is great. Love the fact that this car is small enough to fit in between concrete road barriers with room to spare and there is no problem in keeping up with heavy traffic. Easily goes 70 mph speed limit and still have pick-up. We are already planning to buy another CT once my husband retires. Best car we've ever had and a pleasure to make long trips in."

Awesome Hybrid That is Cool and Fun!!

By on Thursday, November 03, 2011

Pros: "hybrid, sporty, rides great and tight rally feel"

Cons: "slow off the line"

"I'm only 1,000 miles into ownership and I can't be happier, this is possibly the best car I have every had. Driven Rovers, VW, BMW and Mercs. Yes you sacrifice some performance for a Hybrid, but when you fill it up once a month who cares! It's not fast off the line, but it corners like a porsche and has pep over 20 MPH. Interior comfort and design is perfect, everything is in the right place. This is about as close to a hybrid sports car you can get!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Lexus CT near Honolulu. See local deals