2011 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Great car

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Well built, solid, and safe"

"The BMW engine and transmission make this car a very reliable daily driver. I absolutely love the way this car drives."

In the shop all the time

By on Wednesday, March 9, 2011

"Parts are more expensive than my amg mercedes"

Nice Luxury

By on Saturday, March 5, 2011

"This SUV really impressed me on how it compares in such a smooth ride to the BMW 7 series and Audi A8. Now in saying that I would never purchase this SUV new as I dont think it is worth 90k as other manufactures have better Navi systems. hard drives, etc.... You would think that this car would have it all considering the cost. The only thiing I can think of is they put their money in the 4WD and suspension systems."

Better than Expected

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"We have owned our Range Rover for over 3 years; we enjoy the style and luxury of the vehicle while still having plenty of room for the family."

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"Unparalleled SUV. The trend setter. Jaguar engine is a step up from BMW engine as it is aluminum. Sound insulation is better in 06 than previous. Bluetooth works well with iPhone."

A somewhat regretful impulse

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"After 5 years of driving very reliable, excellently performing 4.4L X5's I decided very impulsively to make the switch...I had always thought it was the sexiest SUV on the road...and still do. That being said, it has been to the shop for engine lights almost monthly. Overall, a great looking car with issues..."

amizing vehicle

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"My first RR was a 06 HSE bought it new, bonatti gray with the luxury package wanted a supercharged but dealer conviced me this was a smoother ride with ample horsepower. Great car I was warned though that they were'nt known to be problem free vehicles, to my amazement I had absolutly no problems the only time the car was in the shop was for routine service. The drive was a dream better than that in its class seats were a dream could sit for long drives and never began to get sore heated back seats were a great bonus, and navigation and voice command simple to use after a couple of days. Overall a flawless car, with Range Rovers you eather hear that people love them or HATE them. I would recommend them to anybody who can afford it. Just recently a couple of weeks ago I purchased my second RR a 09 Autobiography(BIG SPLURGE) and im in heaven I thought i got stares before.. I would live in this car if I could, hopefully I'll have just as good as luck with this one but still to early to tell.."

Good Car

By on Monday, December 8, 2008

"On or off the road, this vehicle will proform to what ever you ask it to do and yet it always looks good when stopped."

2003 and still Luv'n it

By on Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Bought the 2003 RR when it was first released in July 2002. The car has been in the shop a few times for little things like molding loosing up, but nothing major. We only have 35,000 miles and we love the vehicle. It is VERY Safe for families, but it does get bad milage. About 10 MPG around town and 18 on the highway."

Overall Awesome SUV

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Never had any problems unlike the older Range Rovers, dealer's service is great. Awesome styling, high social status, opulent comfort, great safety and performance. The wrost resale value for the first 3 years; thus a great bargain to buy them used. Once you drive a Range Rover, you won't drive anything else because no other SUVs quite like it. Not Lexus LS, not MB G-class, not Escalade."