2011 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "Drives Amazing, Status, Looks, Power, Utility."

Cons: "All eyes on you."

"Love this car. Problems have been all sensor related. fix the sensor, light goes away. other than sensors, i've done brakes and oil changes. Awesome car."

Excellent at a cost

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I bought my 2008 range rover HSE new from the RR dealer; the first week driving it I heard swooishing noise and carried it back in for repair and the technician told me it was low pressure in the air condition line "wow" thats a new one, well they fixed that problem and didn't hear that noise anymore..its now 20k miles I have put on the truck and return from a trip drove in my garage and all the oil had leaked out by the time i had got up the next morning, how did this happen? well to no surprise the oil bolt had come a loose how don't know I feel the dealership had something to do with it, of course it had to be towed in because it wouldn't even start put it this way i kept having problems after problems and then later switch dealers and carried it in to correct those problems and they fixed it, had low air in the suspension they fixed it, bright light indicator on dash went out and they replace a fuse, navigation/radio would flicker and they reprogram all system and haven't had anymore problems with it and I currently have 57k miles on my 08 HSE and the changing dealership to a service department that knows what they are doing could make a world of difference, I've now been with my current dealer for 2.5 yrs and haven't encounter anymore problems since i've left the dealer in which i purchased my RR I def feel safe when me and my family are in our RR, my 16yr old drive it and feels very comfortable, I def recommend RR to anyone"

Mine Is Like Yours

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I have the 2005 Range Rover LUX fully loaded rear entertainment roof racks towing package. Buckingham Blue w/ tan and blue interior. I Love my rover. Yet it doesn't love me back I have put over $8K into since buying it in 2004 for ??? electrical problems and transmission. Overall stunning truck but if you don't have an extra $10k laying around or the affordiblity to buy the extended warranty hold off and get a Denali or Escalade."

In the shop all the time

By on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"Parts are more expensive than my amg mercedes"

Nice Luxury

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"This SUV really impressed me on how it compares in such a smooth ride to the BMW 7 series and Audi A8. Now in saying that I would never purchase this SUV new as I dont think it is worth 90k as other manufactures have better Navi systems. hard drives, etc.... You would think that this car would have it all considering the cost. The only thiing I can think of is they put their money in the 4WD and suspension systems."

Better than Expected

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"We have owned our Range Rover for over 3 years; we enjoy the style and luxury of the vehicle while still having plenty of room for the family."

2005 Range Rover

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Although a fun car, it is not very reliable. Make sure you carry a full bumper to bumper warranty on your Range Rover, otherwise you will be constantly throwing money at it. It's like a fancy boat, it's a money pit."

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"Unparalleled SUV. The trend setter. Jaguar engine is a step up from BMW engine as it is aluminum. Sound insulation is better in 06 than previous. Bluetooth works well with iPhone."

My favourite Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Range over is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Its safety features and unique style made it my choice."

A somewhat regretful impulse

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"After 5 years of driving very reliable, excellently performing 4.4L X5's I decided very impulsively to make the switch...I had always thought it was the sexiest SUV on the road...and still do. That being said, it has been to the shop for engine lights almost monthly. Overall, a great looking car with issues..."

amizing vehicle

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"My first RR was a 06 HSE bought it new, bonatti gray with the luxury package wanted a supercharged but dealer conviced me this was a smoother ride with ample horsepower. Great car I was warned though that they were'nt known to be problem free vehicles, to my amazement I had absolutly no problems the only time the car was in the shop was for routine service. The drive was a dream better than that in its class seats were a dream could sit for long drives and never began to get sore heated back seats were a great bonus, and navigation and voice command simple to use after a couple of days. Overall a flawless car, with Range Rovers you eather hear that people love them or HATE them. I would recommend them to anybody who can afford it. Just recently a couple of weeks ago I purchased my second RR a 09 Autobiography(BIG SPLURGE) and im in heaven I thought i got stares before.. I would live in this car if I could, hopefully I'll have just as good as luck with this one but still to early to tell.."

2003 and still Luv'n it

By on Saturday, November 08, 2008

"Bought the 2003 RR when it was first released in July 2002. The car has been in the shop a few times for little things like molding loosing up, but nothing major. We only have 35,000 miles and we love the vehicle. It is VERY Safe for families, but it does get bad milage. About 10 MPG around town and 18 on the highway."

Overall Awesome SUV

By on Thursday, July 17, 2008

"Never had any problems unlike the older Range Rovers, dealer's service is great. Awesome styling, high social status, opulent comfort, great safety and performance. The wrost resale value for the first 3 years; thus a great bargain to buy them used. Once you drive a Range Rover, you won't drive anything else because no other SUVs quite like it. Not Lexus LS, not MB G-class, not Escalade."

Do NOT buy

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"Bought a 2004 used with 22k miles. Great car until about 55k miles. Then it went berserk. Transmission-- DONE. Cost to rebuild was $4800. Radiator-- DONE. Replace. Countless seals and hoses that broke. Transmission AGAIN. The car is currently in the shop and they don't know if its a computer problem now. Just came back from looking at the Yukon Denali and the Escalade. NEVER AGAIN!!!"

frufru

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"The only thing I keep having trouble with is the electrical key entry and with that some elec. problem on the interior."

Great OffRoad Vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2008

"EXCELLANT offroad machine. My husband and kids and myself took it offroad a couple of weeks ago. WOW,we got alot of looks like we were crazy. So lives up to the offrad image. Love the look and status of this vehicle."

You will know your service advisor

By on Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"If the snob factor is worth the fact that you'll probably know the names of your service advisor's kids, then go for it. I bought it because I thought it was well made and it IS fabulous looking. It's the perfect "if I could only have one car" car. Elegant, but can get its hands dirty if it has to. Off road skills are awesome, brakes are awesome, ride is awesome. But little stupid things go wrong: passenger door superlocked, nav went out twice, etc etc. I firmly believe that a car I paid 89k for should NOT be a car I have to constantly think about or take to the shop. I had a hyundai that never gave me one ounce of trouble for about 20k, you know? So, as long as you go into it knowing you'll take it in probably twice a year, then go for it. It's all about expectations. They do have great service. I'm treated much better there than when I take my husband's BMW in."

BEAUTIFUL DRIVE

By on Monday, April 28, 2008

"BEAUTIFUL CAR BUT HORRIBLE IN GAS MILEAGE -DROVE IT UP NORTH FROM SOUTHER CALI AND SPEND AS MUCH I WOULD SPEND ON A PLANE TICKET"

Oh Yeah! Rollin' the Range

By on Saturday, March 22, 2008

"My dream vehicle. Snob factor-very high. Runs beautifully and I always look forward to the walk up to it so I can get in and drive. I LOVE this vehicle. I have the Westminster 2004. It is appreciated by other drivers and the second looks you get when you are in it...like Christmas every day."

My Rover

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"This is my third since it was redesigned in '03. I have a 2006 with the luxury seating package. The seats are amazing! This HSE has been the best of all three I owned. I had it for 18 months and I have been back to the dealer for my routine maint. stuff only. This HSE is just awsome. A must if you can afford it and it is very safe for your loved ones!"

had 5 rovers looking for #6

By on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"we have had 5 rovers in my family. all hse. one daugher had one, one had two, i have had 2 looking for my third. daughter had one bought an escalade. she now wants another rover. youngest daughter was rear ended in her range rover. totalled the car that hit her. did minor damage to the rover. safe, dependable, roomy, vehicles. great vehicles. we own mercedes, bentley gtc, etc...my preferred ride anywhere for comfort, reliability, function is the hse. never had a supercharged version but plan to buy one in the next 30-45 days and pass my 2007 down to oldest daughter...which means we will have 3 rovers in the family. i usually trade the cars every two years."

Check this Out !

By on Sunday, January 13, 2008

"The comfort level in this SUV is outstanding ! This Suv Handles with the same control at 150 mph as it does at 65 mph, the only way you know the difference is the white highway lines become solid. The sound system is awesome. Be careful to what music you listen to while driving, you may experience "the touching white lines effect". I see why the king of Saudi Arabia, Jordan, India, The Chinese Premire, and the Queen of England own a Range Rover HSE. The warranty could be longer like 6yr/70k. Service is friendly. Maintance is about the average cost as mercedes, BMW, and Lexus."

Great 4x4

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"The 2003 is one of only 2 years where Land Rover was owned by BMW before being acquired by Ford. The Range Rover is nicely equipped with BMW features. The vehicle holds up well and feels like a fortress. Gas mileage on the other hand leaves a lot to be desired but it is fairly peppy!"

A beautiful nightmare

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2007

"weve had rotor, radiator, electrical, and mechanical issues - all of which we've been told are par for the course. its a beautiful luxury vehicle, but we have no confidence in it. it left me stranded on the side of the road one day and their road side assistance would not help me since I had the nerve to break down in a restricted zone. Avoid unless you have other things to drive."

By on Thursday, April 26, 2007