2011 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Stay away , unless you are rich rich rich

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "looks"

Cons: "repairs repairs repairs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"looks and feels great , but underneath , I have shank well over 7k in repairs in the last 18 months >> if you got that type of money " go for it ""

True luxury car

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, fast, secure, luxurious."

Cons: "Cupholders were awful but since fixed, gas milage."

"I bought this 2004 RR new and have had few issues until now, when the radio/nav system failed causing the battery to drain. As expected with RR, a new unit costs $2500, so I acquired a used one from a junkyard for $400 (plus $500 for a dealer install). Anyway, there is no better, more luxurious all-around vehicle if you can afford it, but buy an extended warranty just in case. Driving this, you will never experience car envy, regardless of what is next to you at the light. I'm thinking about buying a new one, and handing the 2004 down to the kids."

2011 Range Rover Supercharged

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, power, lots of technology"

Cons: "Glitches with some of the technology"

"We bought this vehicle brand new and were a little blown away with the price tag but it is a luxury vehicle. This thing is loaded. Heated & cooled seats, 360° cameras, etc. I must say this SUV is easy on the eyes, just a beautiful design with nice lines. Our journey hasn't been perfect and there has been a couple of glitches with the cameras but that's not a deal breaker. The DvD screens in the headrests are nice and out of the way. We've taken trips up north and nothing but comfort was experienced. I have to say this vehicle has some power, takes a little bit to get it going because it's heavy but keep in mind it's not supposed to corner like a Porsche. This is a solid SUV and I feel safe going anywhere with my husband and our two children. We didn't purchase this vehicle for great gas mileage, we wanted to give this luxury SUV a shot and when this one wears out I expect we'll buy another. My husband is in love."

My dream car

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "stylish, comfort, great for road trips, reliable"

Cons: "gas mileage, air suspension"

"I would buy another car like this if I could afford it. Outside of gas mileage and the continued issues with the air suspension this car is great. I enjoy it as much now as I did when I first purchased the car in 2007 which can be seen by the mileage. It is a great highway car. The look is classic and I would love to continue to own a RR for years to come."

Excellent vehicle, would buy again.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive"

Cons: "Navigation system is just ok."

"Love the comfort on long trips, and the luxury options I have come to feel as standard now.My only "beef" is the navigation system; it clearly should be replaced with a better system such as a Garmin.Excellent climate control, and the seat coolers are great in the hot summer.The suspension is super, and the braking system is FANTASTIC ! If you enjoy "any" kind of music, you will appreciate the awesome sound system.This is an all around great vehicle."