2010 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Excellent at a cost

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I bought my 2008 range rover HSE new from the RR dealer; the first week driving it I heard swooishing noise and carried it back in for repair and the technician told me it was low pressure in the air condition line "wow" thats a new one, well they fixed that problem and didn't hear that noise anymore..its now 20k miles I have put on the truck and return from a trip drove in my garage and all the oil had leaked out by the time i had got up the next morning, how did this happen? well to no surprise the oil bolt had come a loose how don't know I feel the dealership had something to do with it, of course it had to be towed in because it wouldn't even start put it this way i kept having problems after problems and then later switch dealers and carried it in to correct those problems and they fixed it, had low air in the suspension they fixed it, bright light indicator on dash went out and they replace a fuse, navigation/radio would flicker and they reprogram all system and haven't had anymore problems with it and I currently have 57k miles on my 08 HSE and the changing dealership to a service department that knows what they are doing could make a world of difference, I've now been with my current dealer for 2.5 yrs and haven't encounter anymore problems since i've left the dealer in which i purchased my RR I def feel safe when me and my family are in our RR, my 16yr old drive it and feels very comfortable, I def recommend RR to anyone"

2005 Range Rover

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Although a fun car, it is not very reliable. Make sure you carry a full bumper to bumper warranty on your Range Rover, otherwise you will be constantly throwing money at it. It's like a fancy boat, it's a money pit."

My favourite Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Range over is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Its safety features and unique style made it my choice."

GOOD GUY CAR

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"NOT TOO MANY SOCCER BALLS PASTED ON THE SIDES OF THE RANGE ROVER. L OVE THE CAR, IT'S A GOOD GUY CAR. GREAT ROAD VEHICLE. I HAVE ONE UP NORTH ALSO AND THE VEHICLE GOES ANYWHERE!"

Great luxury 4X4

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, style, and great 4X4"

Cons: "Price is a little high compared to others"

"Great 4X4 luxury car. Great off road, but comfortable and stylish like a non 4X4."