2010 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.3/10

This is the best auto I have ever owned

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Classic looks, strong power, all around great vehi"

Cons: "price and depreciation"

"I usually don't keep cars too long but I simply cant find anything better on the road that I would like to have so I have had this one for 6 years and 89,000 miles. This Range Rover Supercharged is simply the best vehicle out there, period, in my opinion. I have had few issues with it. Tires and brakes need replacement more often that the typical car, but that is a small price to pay for this high overall quality. The only negative I see is the price and the depreciation that occurs on the vehicle which makes it a fairly high total cost of ownership vehicle. But if you can afford it, there is nothing better!"

All major systems repaired/replaced . BMW era engi

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

"Great BMW era rare color Range Rover . Clean car fax . All major systems repaired . New tires breaks and rotors . Control arms replaced . White Gold . Drives like a dream . New tires and gun metal powder coat to RR rims . Great classic !"

Reliable, comfortable, go anywhere

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, solid, quiet ride."

Cons: "Cost (but comparable to Tahoe, etc.)"

"This has been a great vehicle. I purchased it at 38,000 miles and now have 107,000 miles 4 1/2 years later. It is serviced primarily at a Ford dealer because no Land Rover near me. Regular servicing has been very affordable -- I typically buy my own oil and filters but have Ford dealer do the change, dispose of oil, plus they do safety checks, etc. I have replaced my front air bags (suspension) and will likely do the rear air bags in the near future. Cost is not too bad if you can do the change yourself, or purchase the parts and have a professional do the installation. This is my daily driver and it has proven very reliable. Comfort is still top notch, styling still looks good, ride is smooth, moderate off-road performance is great. Only real limit with off-road is your choice of tires. I admit to being concerned about reliability when I purchased the vehicle, but it has been very reliable with good, consistent power. In hindsight I'd purchase again, but be sure to research model year and individual vehicle records. 2007-2009 are recognized as among the most reliable Range Rovers available. Price at time (used) was better than Land Cruiser, about same as Tahoe, Yukon, Expedition, and the Range Rover fit in garage better."

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."

Best vehicle I've owned

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "handling; comfort; stylish looks"

Cons: "no blue tooth and aftermarket parts"

"I have owned a lot of vehicles over the past 36 years, and surprisingly this one has been the best yet. I was apprehensive when I bought it (used w/ 40K) over two years ago, but I had a comprehensive pre-check and since then I haven't had any problems. When I bought it I had a key fobe problem but the seller took care of that and since then not one additional problem. Yes, I do drive it off road (gravel-logging roads) and have plowed it through 6+ inches of snow. It's built like a tank, but handles excellent on the highway. Either I have just been down right lucky or the 07 was the best year. It has a Jag engine so it doesn't cost me alot to maintain. I put a K&N filter on it and get 19 city and 24 highway; no complaints there either. Suspension system is awesome. I don't kid myself, when something breaks it will cost, but so far I wouldn't get rid of this vehicle for anything; it looks great too!"