2009 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Excellent vehicle, would buy again.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive"

Cons: "Navigation system is just ok."

"Love the comfort on long trips, and the luxury options I have come to feel as standard now.My only "beef" is the navigation system; it clearly should be replaced with a better system such as a Garmin.Excellent climate control, and the seat coolers are great in the hot summer.The suspension is super, and the braking system is FANTASTIC ! If you enjoy "any" kind of music, you will appreciate the awesome sound system.This is an all around great vehicle."

Absolutly love my Range Rover HSE

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cons: "LR service center is all the way across town"

"Bought this vehicle new and after 104,000 miles I am even happier with it now than the day I bought it. Spent the money to upgrade to Luxury Package as seats are much more compfortable will do the same next time, well worth it."

Don't Buy A Range Rover!

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car in 2008...and have regretted it ever since. I think Range Rovers might be the prettiest SUV on the market. Sleek and stylish, nothing says Import Luxury like the Range Rover. However, upkeep and reliability are an entirely different matters. Very expensive routine maintenance, literally thousands of dollars in 3 years. $3,500 for a wiring short on the heating element which burned through another compartment. New radiator for $1,100. Etc. etc. etc. We are selling it immediately to prevent incurring anymore cost. If you do want a Range Rover, ride the WARRANTY and sell quickly!!!"

Mine Is Like Yours

By on Friday, April 22, 2011

"I have the 2005 Range Rover LUX fully loaded rear entertainment roof racks towing package. Buckingham Blue w/ tan and blue interior. I Love my rover. Yet it doesn't love me back I have put over $8K into since buying it in 2004 for ??? electrical problems and transmission. Overall stunning truck but if you don't have an extra $10k laying around or the affordiblity to buy the extended warranty hold off and get a Denali or Escalade."

Lost transmission at 67,000 miles

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"I would not buy this car unless you plan on a love hate relationship. I lost my transmission at 65,000 miles and i received no help or sympathy from Land Rover. I would not recommend anything under 06' I have one of those tooo and although better ....it doesn't live up to a standard. All kinds of screwy electronic malfunctions(Rear DVD system had to be replace at 49,000 miles then it took two months for them to get it from alpine. Only to be told i am now over my warranty, even though the problem was noted and part was ordered before warranty was out. It was a fight to get them to pay for it. Interior trim peels off of everything They will tell you your fingernails or rings were the cause."

Range Rover

By on Monday, August 24, 2009

"This car is beautiful, but can require some real stress in keeping it on the road. If you love it beyond the shadow of a doubt you will find it worth it. If you can't afford repairs do not buy out of warranty."

Be Ready!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I own a 2004 Range Rover and this is my second one. You have to understand when you buy this car that you are not buying it for its reliability!!! You will be at the shop alot. Remember Land Rovers come with a 4 year bumper to bumper and you dont pay a penny for those 4 years to fix anything! They even throw you in one of their cars while yours is being worked on. So after the 4 years you need to either be ready to fork out your cash for the repairs or buy the extended warranty. This is no honda so if you dont have money to burn dont buy it. I would buy another one and will."

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."

Luxury

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Great vehicle, brought used and it still looks like a new car. No major problems and very please with the service dept handle minor issues. LUX all the way!"

Love this car

By on Saturday, October 1, 2011

Pros: "style, fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive"

"We have owned this car for 3 years and put some 70,000 miles on it. We love this car. It is comfortable, stylish, great off road, great for our elderly parent to get in and out of. We have had our share of little issues with it and had to have it towed in a couple of times. Parts and maintenance are expensive but everytime I pick it up from the dealer, I love it."