2008 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Better than average.

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Bought my 06 in 08 with 36000 miles certified from RR dealer. Only problem was leaking radiator. Replaced under warranty. No other major problems yet as of today! Heard of a lot of problems other people have had. I guess I got a good one. Currently 76000 miles. Oil change every 3.5k miles. Brakes replaced at 75k for $1000 not $2,000 dealer quote. I really like this car. Stereo alone is worth it. I still want it. Bought wife a new car, not me. When the time comes, most likeley will get another one."

Don't Buy A Range Rover!

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car in 2008...and have regretted it ever since. I think Range Rovers might be the prettiest SUV on the market. Sleek and stylish, nothing says Import Luxury like the Range Rover. However, upkeep and reliability are an entirely different matters. Very expensive routine maintenance, literally thousands of dollars in 3 years. $3,500 for a wiring short on the heating element which burned through another compartment. New radiator for $1,100. Etc. etc. etc. We are selling it immediately to prevent incurring anymore cost. If you do want a Range Rover, ride the WARRANTY and sell quickly!!!"

Be Ready!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I own a 2004 Range Rover and this is my second one. You have to understand when you buy this car that you are not buying it for its reliability!!! You will be at the shop alot. Remember Land Rovers come with a 4 year bumper to bumper and you dont pay a penny for those 4 years to fix anything! They even throw you in one of their cars while yours is being worked on. So after the 4 years you need to either be ready to fork out your cash for the repairs or buy the extended warranty. This is no honda so if you dont have money to burn dont buy it. I would buy another one and will."

Better than expected and I expected the best.

By on Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Pros: "Off road capability and head of the SUV class"

Cons: "premium fuel, expensive parts"

"Just normal maintainance : tires, oil, suspension. Great foul weather vehicle. We bought it at the end of the initial lease because it was so good."

Fantastic car!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

"I have been driving this car for five years and it has been just great. So comfortable and stylish. Just love it!"