• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2008 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.2/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great vehicle. Best truck I've owned.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Status, fun to drive, reliable, great quality"

Cons: "expensive to repair when outside warranty"

"I drove an Escalade, QX56, and Avalanche before buying the Range Rover. The only vehicle that comes close to the Range Rover overall is the Escalade. I heard the horror stories about the Range before buying it. I didn't listen, as I wanted it, and figured I would get an extended warranty anyway. The only issue I had was the suspension, which seems to be a common issue after a while. As long as you have warranty, you're good. If not, be prepared to spend at least $2500 on the suspension. I was lucky. My suspension went out while under the warranty."

Much improved service quality from previous models

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Ride Comfort"

Cons: "Price (value)"

"The 2011 Range Rover is much improved from previous models when it comes to quality and reliability. The comfort of the car is unmatched, and it works well to service a family's needs. The technology still needs upgrades as the Nav, Sat Radio and other creature comforts are still the same as the when the model was launched in 2003. I suspect that all of that was taken care of with the new 2013 edition Range Rover."

2007 Range Rover HSE Rock Solid

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliability,Quality,Comfort"

Cons: "Improve service departments attitudes"

"Land Rover has come a long ways. I owned a 2000, 2003, and a 2007 Range Rover. Reliability has improved so much over the years that the old sad story about the Range Rover no longer applies. I already know what my next SUV will be, but its going to take longer to replace the one I am in because it is still Rock Solid!"

2011 Range Rover Supercharged

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, power, lots of technology"

Cons: "Glitches with some of the technology"

"We bought this vehicle brand new and were a little blown away with the price tag but it is a luxury vehicle. This thing is loaded. Heated & cooled seats, 360° cameras, etc. I must say this SUV is easy on the eyes, just a beautiful design with nice lines. Our journey hasn't been perfect and there has been a couple of glitches with the cameras but that's not a deal breaker. The DvD screens in the headrests are nice and out of the way. We've taken trips up north and nothing but comfort was experienced. I have to say this vehicle has some power, takes a little bit to get it going because it's heavy but keep in mind it's not supposed to corner like a Porsche. This is a solid SUV and I feel safe going anywhere with my husband and our two children. We didn't purchase this vehicle for great gas mileage, we wanted to give this luxury SUV a shot and when this one wears out I expect we'll buy another. My husband is in love."

2004 Range Rover HSE

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Awesome vehicle to 4WD"

Cons: "Doesnt have auto head lights, thats the only thing"

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 years now. I have preformed the required maintenance. changing the oil a 5000 miles. I will not wait 15000 for any car. I have used the AWD many times out in the desert and have never been let down. This is the most comfortable SUV i have ever owned and will not sell this vehicle ever. I will buy a newer model and keep this. I have owner over 35 cars in my life time and this by far is one of the best."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25