• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2007 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 201 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.3/10

Love my 2011 Range Rover

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Upscale British looks, luxury, off road abilities"

Cons: "needs more leather, less problematic electronics"

"I could not go back to driving anything other than a Range Rover now that I have one. I love this vehicle and have been completely spoiled for the past two years since buying it. The car has a very solid, high quality feel about it. The driving dynamics feel so much better than everything else I own/have driven. I will buy another Range Rover without a doubt. You can also count me as being one owner who actually takes their Range Rover out to all the Land Rover sponsored driving events and off road trails. This vehicle is fantastic. The only thing I could wish for was for solid electronics. The car has been in for warranty repairs for both the rear seat entertainment and blind spot/surround view camera system."

Best SUV!

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Total luxury SUV"

Cons: "Maintenance"

"This an awesome road car.Excellent handling and great comfort, a true luxury vehicle. Mileage as expected 14/21. Maintenance shedule and cost are real draw backs."

Worst vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "Nothing is good about this vehicle"

Cons: "Unreliable, uncomfortable on long trips"

"I bought this about a year ago. I have spent over 3K in the last year trying to keep it working. All the parts and service are very expensive. Just when I thought it would be ok after spending 1400 dollars on service I decided to take it on a trip from LA to Reno. but just about a hundred miles on the trip the service engine light came on and just when I got to reno the whole suspension failed and I had to drive it back with the vehicle practically touching the ground. I give up on this and I am going to trade it in on something dependable like a gmc yukon. Also the seats are very uncomfortable on a long trip."

Good looking but Poor quality

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Looks Good Impressive, fun to drive"

Cons: "Never ending expensive maintenance"

"This is a great looking truck. that will spend more time in the shop than on the road. Air suspension failures are common and expensive, this model is not even recommended for off road use. BMW engine and components are over designed and prone to failure . Though this is a beautiful truck and fun to drive and be seen in; this particular model rates as one of the very worst and most expensive to maintain vehicles I have ever owned"

Quality, stylish vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish, comfort, performance"

Cons: "Dealer maintenance costs"

"My 2007 with 49 K miles has held its value better than other luxury cars I've owned. The fit and finish of the interior is un-matched in a vehicle of its class. Dealer maintenance is expensive but that's to be expected for a Range Rover. The only thing that went when it was out of warranty, was a $ 3,200 A/C compressor/condenser and that went two months after I'd purchased a 3 year extended warranty (which of course, paid for itself right there). I'll buy another in a few years - meanwhile there's still many more miles to be had from this vehicle."