2007 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 199 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.2/10

Worst vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "Nothing is good about this vehicle"

Cons: "Unreliable, uncomfortable on long trips"

"I bought this about a year ago. I have spent over 3K in the last year trying to keep it working. All the parts and service are very expensive. Just when I thought it would be ok after spending 1400 dollars on service I decided to take it on a trip from LA to Reno. but just about a hundred miles on the trip the service engine light came on and just when I got to reno the whole suspension failed and I had to drive it back with the vehicle practically touching the ground. I give up on this and I am going to trade it in on something dependable like a gmc yukon. Also the seats are very uncomfortable on a long trip."

Good looking but Poor quality

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Looks Good Impressive, fun to drive"

Cons: "Never ending expensive maintenance"

"This is a great looking truck. that will spend more time in the shop than on the road. Air suspension failures are common and expensive, this model is not even recommended for off road use. BMW engine and components are over designed and prone to failure . Though this is a beautiful truck and fun to drive and be seen in; this particular model rates as one of the very worst and most expensive to maintain vehicles I have ever owned"

Quality, stylish vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish, comfort, performance"

Cons: "Dealer maintenance costs"

"My 2007 with 49 K miles has held its value better than other luxury cars I've owned. The fit and finish of the interior is un-matched in a vehicle of its class. Dealer maintenance is expensive but that's to be expected for a Range Rover. The only thing that went when it was out of warranty, was a $ 3,200 A/C compressor/condenser and that went two months after I'd purchased a 3 year extended warranty (which of course, paid for itself right there). I'll buy another in a few years - meanwhile there's still many more miles to be had from this vehicle."

Save your money and your sanity

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

"I purchased this suv and in 2 weeks period decided to sell it. It was my second one( thought ill give them one more chance). You will be spending a lot more time at the mechanic than on the road and most likely a lot more money on repairing than what you paid for it. The specialist range rover himself advised me to never buy another. The water pump started leaking the next day, air shocks go bad whether you let the car sit or move much, the head gasket is known to go bad on them. I bought it, same day was at the mechanic, spent another week there, then drove it for 2 more days, was back at the mechanic again for another 3 days, then drove it for 2 more days when I decided I had enough and took a big loss and sold it. The only way to get one is brand new, from the dealer, drive it for 2 years( no more) and then return it!, then run lol. Land rover should give me a new one for the headache I went through in that 2 week period."

Can't wait to get rid of it!!!

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful car"

Cons: "Not good on gas"

"I purchased range river 18 months ago. I have been in the shop twice for broken suspension, twice for leaks in coolant and now starter. I have had enough. I don't recommend this car if it's your primary car. great for ootball players with 10 cars. Repairs are costly. The car is only good for life of the warranty."