2007 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 198 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.2/10

Great vehicle. Best truck I've owned.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Status, fun to drive, reliable, great quality"

Cons: "expensive to repair when outside warranty"

"I drove an Escalade, QX56, and Avalanche before buying the Range Rover. The only vehicle that comes close to the Range Rover overall is the Escalade. I heard the horror stories about the Range before buying it. I didn't listen, as I wanted it, and figured I would get an extended warranty anyway. The only issue I had was the suspension, which seems to be a common issue after a while. As long as you have warranty, you're good. If not, be prepared to spend at least $2500 on the suspension. I was lucky. My suspension went out while under the warranty."

Much improved service quality from previous models

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Ride Comfort"

Cons: "Price (value)"

"The 2011 Range Rover is much improved from previous models when it comes to quality and reliability. The comfort of the car is unmatched, and it works well to service a family's needs. The technology still needs upgrades as the Nav, Sat Radio and other creature comforts are still the same as the when the model was launched in 2003. I suspect that all of that was taken care of with the new 2013 edition Range Rover."

2007 Range Rover HSE Rock Solid

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliability,Quality,Comfort"

Cons: "Improve service departments attitudes"

"Land Rover has come a long ways. I owned a 2000, 2003, and a 2007 Range Rover. Reliability has improved so much over the years that the old sad story about the Range Rover no longer applies. I already know what my next SUV will be, but its going to take longer to replace the one I am in because it is still Rock Solid!"

2011 Range Rover Supercharged

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, power, lots of technology"

Cons: "Glitches with some of the technology"

"We bought this vehicle brand new and were a little blown away with the price tag but it is a luxury vehicle. This thing is loaded. Heated & cooled seats, 360° cameras, etc. I must say this SUV is easy on the eyes, just a beautiful design with nice lines. Our journey hasn't been perfect and there has been a couple of glitches with the cameras but that's not a deal breaker. The DvD screens in the headrests are nice and out of the way. We've taken trips up north and nothing but comfort was experienced. I have to say this vehicle has some power, takes a little bit to get it going because it's heavy but keep in mind it's not supposed to corner like a Porsche. This is a solid SUV and I feel safe going anywhere with my husband and our two children. We didn't purchase this vehicle for great gas mileage, we wanted to give this luxury SUV a shot and when this one wears out I expect we'll buy another. My husband is in love."

2004 Range Rover HSE

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Awesome vehicle to 4WD"

Cons: "Doesnt have auto head lights, thats the only thing"

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 years now. I have preformed the required maintenance. changing the oil a 5000 miles. I will not wait 15000 for any car. I have used the AWD many times out in the desert and have never been let down. This is the most comfortable SUV i have ever owned and will not sell this vehicle ever. I will buy a newer model and keep this. I have owner over 35 cars in my life time and this by far is one of the best."

Rides wonderful no govt assistance to maker

By on Sunday, August 04, 2013

Pros: "heavy duty fun car"

"This is a wonderful car. No repair issues. Rides like a big comfy sedan. Off road wonderful, too. Car is in such good condition and so reliable that I have no reason to sell it."

Beautiful, sumptuous lemon.

By on Friday, July 26, 2013

Pros: "Details. Interior. Exterior. Mechanicals."

Cons: "Reliability. Tippy in turns. Reliability."

"My 2003 Range Rover HSE has been like the opening line of "A Tale Of Two Cities." It's been the best of times and the worst of times, but at the end of the day, it's just nerve-wracking to drive this thing around waiting for it to break again. You can't ignore it. The lack of reliability is a CONSTANT concern, even for me, who has a bumper-to-bumper warranty. I love this car, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone! Buy something reliable instead!"

Love my 2011 Range Rover

By on Thursday, May 09, 2013

Pros: "Upscale British looks, luxury, off road abilities"

Cons: "needs more leather, less problematic electronics"

"I could not go back to driving anything other than a Range Rover now that I have one. I love this vehicle and have been completely spoiled for the past two years since buying it. The car has a very solid, high quality feel about it. The driving dynamics feel so much better than everything else I own/have driven. I will buy another Range Rover without a doubt. You can also count me as being one owner who actually takes their Range Rover out to all the Land Rover sponsored driving events and off road trails. This vehicle is fantastic. The only thing I could wish for was for solid electronics. The car has been in for warranty repairs for both the rear seat entertainment and blind spot/surround view camera system."

Best SUV!

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pros: "Total luxury SUV"

Cons: "Maintenance"

"This an awesome road car.Excellent handling and great comfort, a true luxury vehicle. Mileage as expected 14/21. Maintenance shedule and cost are real draw backs."

Worst vehicle I have owned

By on Monday, January 28, 2013

Pros: "Nothing is good about this vehicle"

Cons: "Unreliable, uncomfortable on long trips"

"I bought this about a year ago. I have spent over 3K in the last year trying to keep it working. All the parts and service are very expensive. Just when I thought it would be ok after spending 1400 dollars on service I decided to take it on a trip from LA to Reno. but just about a hundred miles on the trip the service engine light came on and just when I got to reno the whole suspension failed and I had to drive it back with the vehicle practically touching the ground. I give up on this and I am going to trade it in on something dependable like a gmc yukon. Also the seats are very uncomfortable on a long trip."

Good looking but Poor quality

By on Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pros: "Looks Good Impressive, fun to drive"

Cons: "Never ending expensive maintenance"

"This is a great looking truck. that will spend more time in the shop than on the road. Air suspension failures are common and expensive, this model is not even recommended for off road use. BMW engine and components are over designed and prone to failure . Though this is a beautiful truck and fun to drive and be seen in; this particular model rates as one of the very worst and most expensive to maintain vehicles I have ever owned"

Quality, stylish vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pros: "Fit, finish, comfort, performance"

Cons: "Dealer maintenance costs"

"My 2007 with 49 K miles has held its value better than other luxury cars I've owned. The fit and finish of the interior is un-matched in a vehicle of its class. Dealer maintenance is expensive but that's to be expected for a Range Rover. The only thing that went when it was out of warranty, was a $ 3,200 A/C compressor/condenser and that went two months after I'd purchased a 3 year extended warranty (which of course, paid for itself right there). I'll buy another in a few years - meanwhile there's still many more miles to be had from this vehicle."

Save your money and your sanity

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

"I purchased this suv and in 2 weeks period decided to sell it. It was my second one( thought ill give them one more chance). You will be spending a lot more time at the mechanic than on the road and most likely a lot more money on repairing than what you paid for it. The specialist range rover himself advised me to never buy another. The water pump started leaking the next day, air shocks go bad whether you let the car sit or move much, the head gasket is known to go bad on them. I bought it, same day was at the mechanic, spent another week there, then drove it for 2 more days, was back at the mechanic again for another 3 days, then drove it for 2 more days when I decided I had enough and took a big loss and sold it. The only way to get one is brand new, from the dealer, drive it for 2 years( no more) and then return it!, then run lol. Land rover should give me a new one for the headache I went through in that 2 week period."

Can't wait to get rid of it!!!

By on Saturday, September 08, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful car"

Cons: "Not good on gas"

"I purchased range river 18 months ago. I have been in the shop twice for broken suspension, twice for leaks in coolant and now starter. I have had enough. I don't recommend this car if it's your primary car. great for ootball players with 10 cars. Repairs are costly. The car is only good for life of the warranty."

True luxury car

By on Monday, August 27, 2012

Pros: "Great ride, fast, secure, luxurious."

Cons: "Cupholders were awful but since fixed, gas milage."

"I bought this 2004 RR new and have had few issues until now, when the radio/nav system failed causing the battery to drain. As expected with RR, a new unit costs $2500, so I acquired a used one from a junkyard for $400 (plus $500 for a dealer install). Anyway, there is no better, more luxurious all-around vehicle if you can afford it, but buy an extended warranty just in case. Driving this, you will never experience car envy, regardless of what is next to you at the light. I'm thinking about buying a new one, and handing the 2004 down to the kids."

Beautiful Beast

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pros: "Comfort, style, drive"

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"I love this car, I bought a new 2010 and it has given me no problems. It is extremely comfortable, provides good acceleration, and great handling. I love coming up with excuses to go on long drives just because of this car. I would recommend this car to anyone."

Better than expected

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Just drive one"

Cons: "Mileage / service or repairs can be expensive"

"Heard so many horror stories about the RR, but we purchased a 2004 with the BMW engine and to this day it has performed flawlessly. Smooth ride, and goes through the snow like no other vehicle. My recommendation is to keep it serviced by a RR dealership, eventhough it can be expensive at times. Not too impressed with the new style 2013 model....I will be looking for a used 2010-2011 model. We like the heavier weight of the current style. If keeping a RR for longer period, I would recommend getting the extended warranty prior to the standard one runs out...it has saved us money and paid for itself already."

Love the power.

By on Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pros: "Great speed and handling"

Cons: "Inconvenient access to CD changer"

"Love the power and handling of the car. Interior is very nice. I do have a problem with the placement of the dvd player and the 6 cd changer. Are inconvenient to access. Besides that I am very happy with this vehicle."

better than expected. Outstanding vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Pros: "Lux suv"

Cons: "Noisy bluetooth"

"Lux suv, great car"

Head Room, Suspension features, Auto/Manual trans

By on Monday, April 02, 2012

Pros: "4WD, Air suspension, Spacious, Drives like a car!!"

Cons: "Repairs are pricey!!!"

"This car is got it all, 4WD, air suspension (Low Ride or get lifted for off-roading). Also plenty of head room"

My dream car

By on Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Pros: "stylish, comfort, great for road trips, reliable"

Cons: "gas mileage, air suspension"

"I would buy another car like this if I could afford it. Outside of gas mileage and the continued issues with the air suspension this car is great. I enjoy it as much now as I did when I first purchased the car in 2007 which can be seen by the mileage. It is a great highway car. The look is classic and I would love to continue to own a RR for years to come."

BEST SUV PERIOD!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Looks, Off Road Capability, Features, Comfort"

Cons: "GAS!, Stupid Cup Holder, Dated Navigation"

"I have had my 2006 Range Rover for about a year now and I love it. I have not had any major problems with mine and it has 80,000 miles. Unlike most owners I have actually taken mine off road. A lot. And not just dirt trails but I have taken her through some real precarious situations. I would be perfectly comfortable going up against a Rubicon any day. As far as value goes you can not find a more beautiful SUV for such a good price when looking used. I think it is important to make sure you get yours checked out before you buy a used one. I was fortunate enough to have my mechanic tell me that it was the cleanest Rover he had seen in a long time. After everything I have read i have found that reliability is hit or miss. After 80,000 miles the only thing I can complain about is the drivers seat not heating up. Other than that it is the most incredible car I have owned and for someone who buys 2 new cars a year that is saying quite a lot!"

excellent handling, plenty of room,many features

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "best car ever"

Cons: "a bit thirsty"

"first change of tires at 60000, excellent handling, almost all extras built in at point of purchase,19" original weels, great on and off road, roof rack, running boards, rear lights protectors, hitch,couple nicks as normal with use"

This car is great for the city, or country!

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

"This vehicle is soooo luxurious! I had dvd screens installed in the back of the front seat head rests for the kids...awesome!!! Also, has the cold weather package that heats up the steering wheel, all 4 seats- back and bottom, and the windsheild for those frosty mornings. This car has it all, and I love it.I would say the only downfall is that luxury comes with a price-tag to match...anything that needs to be repaired or replaced on this car is a small fortune, so be prepared. Go for one, if used with the lowest possible mileage, and hope for the best! After 2004, the engine is all BMW, and even maintenence should be done by experts that work on these european cars...if you want it to last."

Great Vehicle / Service cost out of this world

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "great car to drive"

Cons: "service cost on older models"

"I luv the vehicle, great ride, long distance no problem, Impressive vehicle in and out But when dealing with an older model out of warranty beware, service cost could lead you to the poor house, I have yet to walk out of the dealership with a Bill under 1K and some as high as 3K easily Even if you can find an independent repair guy, all he /she can do is save you on the labor; parts still come from land rover at full price at least in the USA"

See if you qualify for