2006 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Great luxury 4X4

By on Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, style, and great 4X4"

Cons: "Price is a little high compared to others"

"Great 4X4 luxury car. Great off road, but comfortable and stylish like a non 4X4."

Great car

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Well built, solid, and safe"

"The BMW engine and transmission make this car a very reliable daily driver. I absolutely love the way this car drives."

Excellent at a cost

By on Monday, May 23, 2011

"I bought my 2008 range rover HSE new from the RR dealer; the first week driving it I heard swooishing noise and carried it back in for repair and the technician told me it was low pressure in the air condition line "wow" thats a new one, well they fixed that problem and didn't hear that noise anymore..its now 20k miles I have put on the truck and return from a trip drove in my garage and all the oil had leaked out by the time i had got up the next morning, how did this happen? well to no surprise the oil bolt had come a loose how don't know I feel the dealership had something to do with it, of course it had to be towed in because it wouldn't even start put it this way i kept having problems after problems and then later switch dealers and carried it in to correct those problems and they fixed it, had low air in the suspension they fixed it, bright light indicator on dash went out and they replace a fuse, navigation/radio would flicker and they reprogram all system and haven't had anymore problems with it and I currently have 57k miles on my 08 HSE and the changing dealership to a service department that knows what they are doing could make a world of difference, I've now been with my current dealer for 2.5 yrs and haven't encounter anymore problems since i've left the dealer in which i purchased my RR I def feel safe when me and my family are in our RR, my 16yr old drive it and feels very comfortable, I def recommend RR to anyone"

In the shop all the time

By on Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"Parts are more expensive than my amg mercedes"

Nice Luxury

By on Saturday, March 05, 2011

"This SUV really impressed me on how it compares in such a smooth ride to the BMW 7 series and Audi A8. Now in saying that I would never purchase this SUV new as I dont think it is worth 90k as other manufactures have better Navi systems. hard drives, etc.... You would think that this car would have it all considering the cost. The only thiing I can think of is they put their money in the 4WD and suspension systems."

Better than Expected

By on Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"We have owned our Range Rover for over 3 years; we enjoy the style and luxury of the vehicle while still having plenty of room for the family."

2005 Range Rover

By on Sunday, July 18, 2010

"Although a fun car, it is not very reliable. Make sure you carry a full bumper to bumper warranty on your Range Rover, otherwise you will be constantly throwing money at it. It's like a fancy boat, it's a money pit."

Outstanding vehicle.

By on Friday, April 24, 2009

"Unparalleled SUV. The trend setter. Jaguar engine is a step up from BMW engine as it is aluminum. Sound insulation is better in 06 than previous. Bluetooth works well with iPhone."

A somewhat regretful impulse

By on Wednesday, January 21, 2009

"After 5 years of driving very reliable, excellently performing 4.4L X5's I decided very impulsively to make the switch...I had always thought it was the sexiest SUV on the road...and still do. That being said, it has been to the shop for engine lights almost monthly. Overall, a great looking car with issues..."

amizing vehicle

By on Monday, December 22, 2008

"My first RR was a 06 HSE bought it new, bonatti gray with the luxury package wanted a supercharged but dealer conviced me this was a smoother ride with ample horsepower. Great car I was warned though that they were'nt known to be problem free vehicles, to my amazement I had absolutly no problems the only time the car was in the shop was for routine service. The drive was a dream better than that in its class seats were a dream could sit for long drives and never began to get sore heated back seats were a great bonus, and navigation and voice command simple to use after a couple of days. Overall a flawless car, with Range Rovers you eather hear that people love them or HATE them. I would recommend them to anybody who can afford it. Just recently a couple of weeks ago I purchased my second RR a 09 Autobiography(BIG SPLURGE) and im in heaven I thought i got stares before.. I would live in this car if I could, hopefully I'll have just as good as luck with this one but still to early to tell.."