2006 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 215 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.4/10

Excellent vehicle, would buy again.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive"

Cons: "Navigation system is just ok."

"Love the comfort on long trips, and the luxury options I have come to feel as standard now.My only "beef" is the navigation system; it clearly should be replaced with a better system such as a Garmin.Excellent climate control, and the seat coolers are great in the hot summer.The suspension is super, and the braking system is FANTASTIC ! If you enjoy "any" kind of music, you will appreciate the awesome sound system.This is an all around great vehicle."

2011 Range Rover Supercharged

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, power, lots of technology"

Cons: "Glitches with some of the technology"

"We bought this vehicle brand new and were a little blown away with the price tag but it is a luxury vehicle. This thing is loaded. Heated & cooled seats, 360° cameras, etc. I must say this SUV is easy on the eyes, just a beautiful design with nice lines. Our journey hasn't been perfect and there has been a couple of glitches with the cameras but that's not a deal breaker. The DvD screens in the headrests are nice and out of the way. We've taken trips up north and nothing but comfort was experienced. I have to say this vehicle has some power, takes a little bit to get it going because it's heavy but keep in mind it's not supposed to corner like a Porsche. This is a solid SUV and I feel safe going anywhere with my husband and our two children. We didn't purchase this vehicle for great gas mileage, we wanted to give this luxury SUV a shot and when this one wears out I expect we'll buy another. My husband is in love."

Absolutly love my Range Rover HSE

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cons: "LR service center is all the way across town"

"Bought this vehicle new and after 104,000 miles I am even happier with it now than the day I bought it. Spent the money to upgrade to Luxury Package as seats are much more compfortable will do the same next time, well worth it."

Don't Buy A Range Rover!

By on Monday, January 17, 2011

"My wife and I bought this car in 2008...and have regretted it ever since. I think Range Rovers might be the prettiest SUV on the market. Sleek and stylish, nothing says Import Luxury like the Range Rover. However, upkeep and reliability are an entirely different matters. Very expensive routine maintenance, literally thousands of dollars in 3 years. $3,500 for a wiring short on the heating element which burned through another compartment. New radiator for $1,100. Etc. etc. etc. We are selling it immediately to prevent incurring anymore cost. If you do want a Range Rover, ride the WARRANTY and sell quickly!!!"

Lost transmission at 67,000 miles

By on Monday, March 28, 2011

"I would not buy this car unless you plan on a love hate relationship. I lost my transmission at 65,000 miles and i received no help or sympathy from Land Rover. I would not recommend anything under 06' I have one of those tooo and although better ....it doesn't live up to a standard. All kinds of screwy electronic malfunctions(Rear DVD system had to be replace at 49,000 miles then it took two months for them to get it from alpine. Only to be told i am now over my warranty, even though the problem was noted and part was ordered before warranty was out. It was a fight to get them to pay for it. Interior trim peels off of everything They will tell you your fingernails or rings were the cause."