2004 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 203 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.2/10
    7.3/10

This is the best auto I have ever owned

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Classic looks, strong power, all around great vehi"

Cons: "price and depreciation"

"I usually don't keep cars too long but I simply cant find anything better on the road that I would like to have so I have had this one for 6 years and 89,000 miles. This Range Rover Supercharged is simply the best vehicle out there, period, in my opinion. I have had few issues with it. Tires and brakes need replacement more often that the typical car, but that is a small price to pay for this high overall quality. The only negative I see is the price and the depreciation that occurs on the vehicle which makes it a fairly high total cost of ownership vehicle. But if you can afford it, there is nothing better!"

All major systems repaired/replaced . BMW era engi

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

"Great BMW era rare color Range Rover . Clean car fax . All major systems repaired . New tires breaks and rotors . Control arms replaced . White Gold . Drives like a dream . New tires and gun metal powder coat to RR rims . Great classic !"

Reliable, comfortable, go anywhere

By on Saturday, August 23, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, solid, quiet ride."

Cons: "Cost (but comparable to Tahoe, etc.)"

"This has been a great vehicle. I purchased it at 38,000 miles and now have 107,000 miles 4 1/2 years later. It is serviced primarily at a Ford dealer because no Land Rover near me. Regular servicing has been very affordable -- I typically buy my own oil and filters but have Ford dealer do the change, dispose of oil, plus they do safety checks, etc. I have replaced my front air bags (suspension) and will likely do the rear air bags in the near future. Cost is not too bad if you can do the change yourself, or purchase the parts and have a professional do the installation. This is my daily driver and it has proven very reliable. Comfort is still top notch, styling still looks good, ride is smooth, moderate off-road performance is great. Only real limit with off-road is your choice of tires. I admit to being concerned about reliability when I purchased the vehicle, but it has been very reliable with good, consistent power. In hindsight I'd purchase again, but be sure to research model year and individual vehicle records. 2007-2009 are recognized as among the most reliable Range Rovers available. Price at time (used) was better than Land Cruiser, about same as Tahoe, Yukon, Expedition, and the Range Rover fit in garage better."

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."

Best vehicle I've owned

By on Friday, August 01, 2014

Pros: "handling; comfort; stylish looks"

Cons: "no blue tooth and aftermarket parts"

"I have owned a lot of vehicles over the past 36 years, and surprisingly this one has been the best yet. I was apprehensive when I bought it (used w/ 40K) over two years ago, but I had a comprehensive pre-check and since then I haven't had any problems. When I bought it I had a key fobe problem but the seller took care of that and since then not one additional problem. Yes, I do drive it off road (gravel-logging roads) and have plowed it through 6+ inches of snow. It's built like a tank, but handles excellent on the highway. Either I have just been down right lucky or the 07 was the best year. It has a Jag engine so it doesn't cost me alot to maintain. I put a K&N filter on it and get 19 city and 24 highway; no complaints there either. Suspension system is awesome. I don't kid myself, when something breaks it will cost, but so far I wouldn't get rid of this vehicle for anything; it looks great too!"

Great vehicle. Best truck I've owned.

By on Sunday, March 30, 2014

Pros: "Status, fun to drive, reliable, great quality"

Cons: "expensive to repair when outside warranty"

"I drove an Escalade, QX56, and Avalanche before buying the Range Rover. The only vehicle that comes close to the Range Rover overall is the Escalade. I heard the horror stories about the Range before buying it. I didn't listen, as I wanted it, and figured I would get an extended warranty anyway. The only issue I had was the suspension, which seems to be a common issue after a while. As long as you have warranty, you're good. If not, be prepared to spend at least $2500 on the suspension. I was lucky. My suspension went out while under the warranty."

Much improved service quality from previous models

By on Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Pros: "Ride Comfort"

Cons: "Price (value)"

"The 2011 Range Rover is much improved from previous models when it comes to quality and reliability. The comfort of the car is unmatched, and it works well to service a family's needs. The technology still needs upgrades as the Nav, Sat Radio and other creature comforts are still the same as the when the model was launched in 2003. I suspect that all of that was taken care of with the new 2013 edition Range Rover."

2007 Range Rover HSE Rock Solid

By on Friday, September 27, 2013

Pros: "Reliability,Quality,Comfort"

Cons: "Improve service departments attitudes"

"Land Rover has come a long ways. I owned a 2000, 2003, and a 2007 Range Rover. Reliability has improved so much over the years that the old sad story about the Range Rover no longer applies. I already know what my next SUV will be, but its going to take longer to replace the one I am in because it is still Rock Solid!"

2011 Range Rover Supercharged

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, power, lots of technology"

Cons: "Glitches with some of the technology"

"We bought this vehicle brand new and were a little blown away with the price tag but it is a luxury vehicle. This thing is loaded. Heated & cooled seats, 360° cameras, etc. I must say this SUV is easy on the eyes, just a beautiful design with nice lines. Our journey hasn't been perfect and there has been a couple of glitches with the cameras but that's not a deal breaker. The DvD screens in the headrests are nice and out of the way. We've taken trips up north and nothing but comfort was experienced. I have to say this vehicle has some power, takes a little bit to get it going because it's heavy but keep in mind it's not supposed to corner like a Porsche. This is a solid SUV and I feel safe going anywhere with my husband and our two children. We didn't purchase this vehicle for great gas mileage, we wanted to give this luxury SUV a shot and when this one wears out I expect we'll buy another. My husband is in love."

2004 Range Rover HSE

By on Friday, August 30, 2013

Pros: "Awesome vehicle to 4WD"

Cons: "Doesnt have auto head lights, thats the only thing"

"I have owned this vehicle for 3 years now. I have preformed the required maintenance. changing the oil a 5000 miles. I will not wait 15000 for any car. I have used the AWD many times out in the desert and have never been let down. This is the most comfortable SUV i have ever owned and will not sell this vehicle ever. I will buy a newer model and keep this. I have owner over 35 cars in my life time and this by far is one of the best."