2003 Land Rover Range Rover

7.4

Based on 213 Ratings for the 2003 - 2012 models.

7.3/10
    7.3/10

Don't do it

By on Sunday, February 27, 2011

"I have had my 2004 Land Rover Range Rover for 5 years. It is without question the worst vehicle I could ever imagine owning. I can't take it on a road trip because I can't trust it's reliability. Two radiators, water pump, fuel pump, ignition switch, two batteries and countless little things. The brakes wear out way too fast for this type of a vehicle. I have had it towed to the Land Rover Dealer three times because it broke down. I will never buy anything this company makes and would not recommend anyone buy one. When you spend this kind of money for a vehicle, it should be a wonderful experience, not a nightmare."

Better than average.

By on Friday, January 21, 2011

"Bought my 06 in 08 with 36000 miles certified from RR dealer. Only problem was leaking radiator. Replaced under warranty. No other major problems yet as of today! Heard of a lot of problems other people have had. I guess I got a good one. Currently 76000 miles. Oil change every 3.5k miles. Brakes replaced at 75k for $1000 not $2,000 dealer quote. I really like this car. Stereo alone is worth it. I still want it. Bought wife a new car, not me. When the time comes, most likeley will get another one."

Pretty car when not in the shop

By on Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Bought a used 2004 RR and with in the first 2 months it was back at the dealership 3 times. Spent about $5k in repairs now. Battery had to be replaced then the litterally the very next day had to take it back for the ignition switch, then one of the air supesion bags went out and had to be replaced. Come to find out that the original owner purchased the 100k warranty but due to some stupid "glitch" Land Rover won't transfer the warranty into my name even after I offered to pay for it. Besides those major repairs the car rattles alot, when it rains the bottom door jams fill up with water, and then lots of other little quirks. Other than that its a pretty car to look at but plan on driving rentals quite a bit."

Be Ready!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I own a 2004 Range Rover and this is my second one. You have to understand when you buy this car that you are not buying it for its reliability!!! You will be at the shop alot. Remember Land Rovers come with a 4 year bumper to bumper and you dont pay a penny for those 4 years to fix anything! They even throw you in one of their cars while yours is being worked on. So after the 4 years you need to either be ready to fork out your cash for the repairs or buy the extended warranty. This is no honda so if you dont have money to burn dont buy it. I would buy another one and will."

best car I ever owned

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "The best"

Cons: "don't have any"

"It has Jaguar V-8 never had a problem the vehicle has been trouble free. I highly recommend."