• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

1996 Land Rover Range Rover

7.3

Based on 115 Ratings for the 1995 - 2002 models.

7.5/10
    7.2/10
Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

95 RRC SW~Looks,drives great after all these years

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "Design,Harmon Kardon Ster,interior/exterior color"

Cons: "Likes to leak oil~"

1995 RRC County Beluga Black

"I have in my opinion the best Range Rover Classic ever, a 1995 RRC County in Beluga Black. It's been an extremely reliable rig, ofcourse not without it's proper maintenance such as oil and filter changes and preventive details to ensure it keeps running smooth. Sure, I've replaced and repaired lil things that break off, etc... This timeless beauty is a "rolling project or restoration" as of now,meaning replace suspension components, respray, headliner etc...Suspension has been converted to coil springs and has new Borla exhaust system, which surprisingly gives me 21-22MPG on freeway. Just know, any vintage vehicle will need money put in, if it is to be running and looking it's best!"

1995 RRC County Beluga Black

great drive

By on Sunday, April 08, 2012

Pros: "classic looks, comfortable, very quiet."

Cons: "really i have none, got a good one i guess?"

"i have had many cars, this is one of the most comfortable rides i've had. this includes my caddy, lincoln, mercury, infiniti, mercedes,the only car i can compare this to in comfort is my peugeot, the gas mileage is not to bad as long as you don't really put your foot into it. very safe and a feel that you are in command of the road."

If it's Good Enough for Her Majesty....

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfort and versatility"

Cons: "Air Suspension can get wonky, electrical issues"

"A RR is the epitome of "command seating" and whereas it has it's electrical issues and odd problems (air suspension, climate control) it is still a wonderful ride. Most LR/RR owners I know love and adore their trucks and will spend an inordinate amount of money... but I have put 80K miles on the vehicle, earning a solid 20mpg and have replaced $2000 in repairs over an 8 year period... you do the math. .... and all the while I had the safest, most fun of any one on the road.... we call ours the "magnificent beast".... Does it leak? Of course... "it is a British design feature.. it insures you know you still have oil in the car..""

Great SUV

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

"Great SUV. I have always wanted one of these, and when I finally got my hands on this one, all my expectations were met. In the sea of white Tahoes and Suburbans, the Range Rover is a breath of fresh air from the mundane and bland. Do yourself a favor and treat yourself. Cheers!"

Great quality trucks but pricey to maintain

By on Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pros: "Good value, very luxurious with plenty of space"

Cons: "Keep money in the budget for repairs"

"I have owned 6 of these vehicles in the last few years. They all seem to have very similar issues....they are super luxurious and have extremely nice amenities. However, the common issues on these trucks is with the air ride, Heater core leaks and AC blendor motor issues. Aside from that, these are a great bang for the buck suv. My 2001 is just as nice as most brand new SUVs for a fraction of the price. They are liking riding around on your living room sofa. Having 4 wheel drive all the time makes this a pleasure to drive (especially in winter weather). My wife and I love them and will continue to own Range Rovers."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25