1993 Land Rover Range Rover

7.7

Based on 23 Ratings for the 1987 - 1994 models.

worlds finest 4X4 by far!

By on Saturday, August 16, 2008

"I've owned 3 of thee beasts. Unstoppable in snow or offroad. Luxurius and packed with bling! The Rolls Royce of the 4 WD world!"

greatest SUV ever made

By on Thursday, March 13, 2008

"The Range Rover is the the perfect combination of luxury, durability, and fun. It provides peace of mind in the worst conditions, reliability and superiority off-road, and a very comfortable drive on long trips. I will never buy any other SUV. Maintenance can be pricey but this truck is for the LR enthusiast anyway"

mud box rules

By on Friday, October 26, 2007

"Hi. At 3k for a used one, it is huge, fun, and unstoppable. Why get a new car for the winter. Yes, gas ie expensive....but it get about 18mpg on the highway....not that bad."

love his rugged good looks, but...

By on Sunday, October 05, 2008

"I'm so tired of something going wrong all the time. I know he's getting older but I can't take him on a road trip. He broke down the day after my wedding in the middle of nowhere on a Sunday afternoon on my way to my honeymoon. Parts are difficult to get, expensive and take ridiculously long to arrive. I love him to death, just wish he was more reliable and a little less crabby. When I say rugged good looks, I have to admit, he even looks great filthy! Like I've been out on safari, which is hilarious because I'm a professional chef and all my time is spent in the kitchen."

Always gets looks

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"The Bad...Fuel consumption at 15mpg is the best I have gotten with full tuneup. Electrical can be a bit of a challenge. The Good....I paid $2000 for the RR over 4 years ago. Other than gas and oil change, I have put $500 in maintenace. $600 in ARB front grill guard and a couple of useless car washes due to the fact that this auto is absolutely the funnest off road vehicle I have ever had. The tires almost transform to large cat paws over rocks, inclines and ruts, while one rests in a perfectly comfortable cabin that rides like a cadillac. The only way to get my RR is out of my dead cold hand."