2011 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 111 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Awesomesauce!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "solid, good looking inside and out, performance"

Cons: "Storage space could be better"

"Had the car for about 3,000 miles and have done about 70% highway, 30% city. My MPG is about 19.3 average, not nearly as bad as I had expected. (You can certainly run it much harder and get much worse) So far I've had nothing but compliments. The interior is very well done, as is the outside. Ride quality and noise level is really good. I'm 6'1" and have no problems with a tall person behind me in the 2nd row seats - plenty of space. I came our of a 2011 ML350 and the Range Rover is much nicer and ride quality is 10x better"

Don't Buy the 2014 Range Rover Sport SE Model

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Eye Catching Vehicle; Drives Great"

Cons: "Lacking Features;Terrible Base Model;Sound System"

"A previous 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharge owner, I went to my local dealer and they only had the SE models. While my mistake for not doing more homework, this is NOT A LUXURY SUV. While its very beautiful from the outside talk about a lack of features and a horrible sounding speaker system. No Homelink so I had to find my old garage door opener (Really a $65,000 Luxury SUV and this is not standard!!). No heated front seats, and a 250 watt 8 speaker that absolutely is junk (Meridian suppose to be all that and more. A rental car from Hertz or Avis has better sounding speakers. I will be back on the market in much sooner time and unfortunately Land Rover's decision to have a base model $65,000 SUV where it has LR2, LR4 and Evoque as lower end models has be baffled. I expected more. Don't buy the SE model. Make sure it is an HSE model which has most of the base feature a luxury vehicle should have. A complete disgrace by Land Rover. I would have spend the extra $5K to $10K easily for the HSE model and maybe the extra $20K to get the V8 or even that $30K plus to get the Autobiography. If you simply want your friends knowing you drive a Land Rover, buy the $30K LR2 until you have at least $75K to spend. I'm so disgusted with this purchase. Dumb executive decision to launch such a striped down version of the RR Sport (SE). Complete waste of money. I should have purchased a souped up Cadillac Escalade for the same price."

My best so far of 25 years of range rovers

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "solid drive comfort great off road any conditions"

Cons: "terrible navigation system."

"Great car -- solid, maybe the best car I have ever had. Comfortable, safe, fast enough, stylish, roomy, did I say solid? Only one or two complaints --- The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen or imagined, from impossible to see from the glare screen, to terrible non-intuitive screen navigation, to poor graphics, I hope they fixed this in the new model or its another brand for me. Also, they took away the voice command that I had in my '08. Very odd and disappointing. But overall, great great car."

Best SUV money can buy.

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice looking, used are reasonably priced, fast,"

Cons: "MPG"

"Great SUV, has enough power to win at red light races if that's you thing. But honestly, this car can go fast but it's much more enjoyable when driving normal. Great ride, feels really refined. Doesn't feel like a heavy vehicle. Taken it on long trips and isn't tiring, and pretty reliable. Buy warranty if you can because service on these cars are expensive. Definitely one of the best looking SUVs. Interior is okay. It's nice, looks very attractive. This SUV screams you have money, many people stare and look when driving by. Everywhere you go, people compliment it. MPG could be better, even with a very light foot, I can't do better than 14 in the city. HWY is way better with a light foot in HWY I can manage 23 mpg."

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

Great car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Design, quality, drive."

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"The car is beautiful, powerful, fast, and to my surprise extremely reliable."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "solid, reliable, great in any weather"

Cons: "none...going to buy another one..."

"Bought the car new eight years ago and it has been almost completely trouble free. Solid, reliable, and fun."

excellent utility vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "great for long trips - reliable"

Cons: "back seat design"

"Reliable - Great for long trips"

Great styling.....poor quality

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Poor quality, low reliability."

"I've had this vehicle now for 7 months. Great styling, very comfortable to drive. It has been back to the dealership 5 times with a list of defects. Replaced the water pump, check engine light comes on frequently, replaced gas cap and seal, now rear hatch has started opening intermittently, even while driving. Would not recommend this vehicle to a friend and I'll be selling well before it comes off warranty."

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Mostly everything!"

Cons: "Screen sometimes overheats and shuts off for 5-10"

"I got this car when I was 16 for my birthday, and Ive had this car for 2 years. It is very reliable, and fixing it is actually not expensive at all. To be honest, though, it is kinda a gas gussler at times. If you can pay for gas and the price, its a great first car for someone that carries alot of people with them. I love the auxiliary port for my phone, too. The navigation is great, and the soundsystem is wonderful!!!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals