2009 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Don't Buy the 2014 Range Rover Sport SE Model

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Eye Catching Vehicle; Drives Great"

Cons: "Lacking Features;Terrible Base Model;Sound System"

"A previous 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharge owner, I went to my local dealer and they only had the SE models. While my mistake for not doing more homework, this is NOT A LUXURY SUV. While its very beautiful from the outside talk about a lack of features and a horrible sounding speaker system. No Homelink so I had to find my old garage door opener (Really a $65,000 Luxury SUV and this is not standard!!). No heated front seats, and a 250 watt 8 speaker that absolutely is junk (Meridian suppose to be all that and more. A rental car from Hertz or Avis has better sounding speakers. I will be back on the market in much sooner time and unfortunately Land Rover's decision to have a base model $65,000 SUV where it has LR2, LR4 and Evoque as lower end models has be baffled. I expected more. Don't buy the SE model. Make sure it is an HSE model which has most of the base feature a luxury vehicle should have. A complete disgrace by Land Rover. I would have spend the extra $5K to $10K easily for the HSE model and maybe the extra $20K to get the V8 or even that $30K plus to get the Autobiography. If you simply want your friends knowing you drive a Land Rover, buy the $30K LR2 until you have at least $75K to spend. I'm so disgusted with this purchase. Dumb executive decision to launch such a striped down version of the RR Sport (SE). Complete waste of money. I should have purchased a souped up Cadillac Escalade for the same price."

My best so far of 25 years of range rovers

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "solid drive comfort great off road any conditions"

Cons: "terrible navigation system."

"Great car -- solid, maybe the best car I have ever had. Comfortable, safe, fast enough, stylish, roomy, did I say solid? Only one or two complaints --- The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen or imagined, from impossible to see from the glare screen, to terrible non-intuitive screen navigation, to poor graphics, I hope they fixed this in the new model or its another brand for me. Also, they took away the voice command that I had in my '08. Very odd and disappointing. But overall, great great car."

Best SUV money can buy.

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice looking, used are reasonably priced, fast,"

Cons: "MPG"

"Great SUV, has enough power to win at red light races if that's you thing. But honestly, this car can go fast but it's much more enjoyable when driving normal. Great ride, feels really refined. Doesn't feel like a heavy vehicle. Taken it on long trips and isn't tiring, and pretty reliable. Buy warranty if you can because service on these cars are expensive. Definitely one of the best looking SUVs. Interior is okay. It's nice, looks very attractive. This SUV screams you have money, many people stare and look when driving by. Everywhere you go, people compliment it. MPG could be better, even with a very light foot, I can't do better than 14 in the city. HWY is way better with a light foot in HWY I can manage 23 mpg."

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

Great car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Design, quality, drive."

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"The car is beautiful, powerful, fast, and to my surprise extremely reliable."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals