2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"I love driving this sport. I have the luxury model and wouldn't trade it for anything. Tons of power, comfortable seats, awesome sound system, and it looks amazing."

My best so far of 25 years of range rovers

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "solid drive comfort great off road any conditions"

Cons: "terrible navigation system."

"Great car -- solid, maybe the best car I have ever had. Comfortable, safe, fast enough, stylish, roomy, did I say solid? Only one or two complaints --- The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen or imagined, from impossible to see from the glare screen, to terrible non-intuitive screen navigation, to poor graphics, I hope they fixed this in the new model or its another brand for me. Also, they took away the voice command that I had in my '08. Very odd and disappointing. But overall, great great car."

Better than the full-sized Range Rover

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "comfort on long trips; great visibility"

Cons: "no locking glove boxes."

"This SUV has better looks outside and a better ergonomic interior inside than the full-sized Range Rover. After nearly 5 years and 75,000 miles, I'd do it all again. Only problem was around 20k miles where there was a grinding noise and they replaced the rear differential. Other than that, regular service and a lot of hard riding both on and off road and this car just does it! Hope to keep it at least to 100k miles (have the extended warranty and worry about all the electronics past that point) and will replace with another or a different LR model."

Best Off Road Vehicle in the World!

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"There isn't any place on earth this vehicle couldn't go. I would not recommend buying this vehicle IF you never plan on taking it off road. The joy you get when conquering what might seem like impassable terrain is overwhelming!"

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

2006 sport

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I have owned this car since it was new and love it. the only maintenance I have had to commence is the scheduled maintenance."

Nice Heavy Real SUV

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"This is no boy toy. Take it for a real ride into the mountains or cruise the California coast. You'll love it. The only recommendation is that get the supercharger. It needs the extra power."

Love it!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Had my car for almost 3 yrs and it still puts a smile on my face. I have the supercharged engine and don't think I could ever own anything less than the almost 400 horses I have now. Effortless acceleration, great handling and turn radius. Not to mention, quite impressive when pulled up by valet;-) as far as fuel consumption....well I didn't buy it to be economical. If you're going from a 4 cylinder to an 8, than it'll have a greater impact on your wallet. The only drawback in owning this vehicle is parking lots and the negligent people that park beside you >:-("

By on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"The cost of maintenance is very high. If you don't mind replacing tires, brakes and rotors every 20,000 miles have at it."

worst suv built

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I owned a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 5 years with no problems. Replaced the brakes one time and the tires once. Cayenne's drive like a sports car, Range Rover drives like a 3/4 ton truck. We purchased a 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Special Edition last year. These cars are lemons! Save your money, but something else. The vehicle leans over to one side all the time. It has been in service 7 times for the same problem, they can't fix it. The electric seats stop moving and can't maintain memory. The engine light comes on all the time, the radio display's old song information sometimes for hours. Quality is low for the money, look at fit and finish. Bad quality paint. This is what happens when you keep selling the brand to other manufactures! Buyer beware!"

Prestige, Luxury, Comp

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Bought RRS HSE in May '06. LOVE it! Awesome Rear DVD, Nice Nav, Opt of the luxury pkg, not fast as an auto but better with the M/S. By far the best looking SUV in its class...Service is nice w/minimal repairs...Every day I drive the car I realize why would I want to ever trade it in when the car delivers so well! Over $60k is high but you get a lot for your money folks"

Love at first sight!

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I love driving this vehicle! Powerful, handles like a dream, sound system knocks my socks off. Beautiful trim and finish. Must admit I pamper it but never enjoyed a vehicle as much is my (07)RRSSC. The vehicle get a lot of looks but I don't need that reinforcement as I get a kick out of just driving it. It burns the petro but I also own a small efficient car which helps reduce the pain at the pump. No problems with the RRSSC. It's really cool to look back on the purchase and have this level of satisfaction."

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I LOVE my Sport and the lifestyle that comes along with owning a Land Rover vehicle."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "powerful, stylish, comfortable, safe, dependable"

Cons: "head rest is not adustable, pricey maintenance!"

"If you're interested in purchasing one of these, I love mine. I bought it used with low mileage in 2008. Of course it's a "high end" vehicle so repairs are not cheap but thankfully I've not had too many to date. The car feels safe, high, and convenient to haul most all things I need to haul plus provides comfort, style and power."

Love the ride and comfort. Best SUV I owned .

By on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive."

Cons: "Over priced."

"Excellent handling, very powerful with powerful breaks."

2006 Range Rover Sport

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

"This car has been nothing but good to our family. Very reliable and just a great SUV to own. Regular service will keep this car happy and working well for you for a long time. Highly recommend this car."

worth the money!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "great engine, very fast, roomy, fun to drive"

Cons: "cup holders in the back seats are terrible"

"i love this car. bought it over a year ago used and it has never broken down. i had a BMW 325 sport before this car. i needed more room for the kids so we picked the range rover. i have to say i was sad to see my fun BMW go, but the sadness ended quickly. the supercharged engine on our rr is amazing. will definately stick with range rovers until the kids grow up."

By on Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Awesome ride!

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"Pros: Drives like a sport car, "Conns: Gass guzzlerr for the supercharge. I bought the Range Rover Sport Supercharge for my wife after the born of our first new baby. We did several consideration, I (car lovely) test drove the Audi Q7, BMW X5 4.8i, FX 45 and 35. Non came closer to the sport ride and powered steering of this ride. We just had a 450miles trip with ride and the maneuvering was excellent on the freeway! I will recommend this SUV any time!!!!!"

2006 RRS Supercharged

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"2006 MY Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zermatt / Ebony All options. Excellent SUV that will go anywhere. Dealer network is amazing and zero problems after 40K miles. Go for the S/C option as it is well worth it. Striking good looks and does 0 to 60 around 6 seconds flat. Very quick for a vehicle that weighs nearly 6000lbs. Gas mileage needs improvement but the S/C engine makes up for it with power on tap. Brembo brakes are so powerful that it takes a while to get used to them. Service can be pricey when warranty is up at 50K but I have an LR3 HSE that is out of warranty and service pricing is comparable to BMW, Audi and Mercedes. My 3rd LR vehicle since 2005 and I am a LR customer for life. Best 4x4x4 far!"

love this car!

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Reliable, sturdy, safe, and it'll climb better then any suv on the market."

Best SUV ever had

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Love to drive it!! Great looks. So far no problems have 48000 miles!. Wish had a little more room in the back seat. Good power but will like more. Excelent fit and finish. It handles like a sports car much better than a lot of cars. The brambo brakes are very powerfull also love the dynamic cruise. It is thirsty!! Excelent costumer service."

LOVE IT!!

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"This is the perfect car for our family. I've never felt safer or had more fun driving a car!! Worth every penny!!"

Great Quality Vehicle

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I bought my 2006 Range Rover Sport S/C back in June of 2005. I had two 1997 Range Rovers before this one so I'm no stranger to Range Rovers. My 2006 Range Rover now has almost 50000 miles on it and I think I love this vehicles more every mile I add to it. I'd say besides the price the only down fall is I have to be really careful with the low profile tires, but other than that I love it and wouldn't wanna trade it for any other vehicle."

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals