2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"I love driving this sport. I have the luxury model and wouldn't trade it for anything. Tons of power, comfortable seats, awesome sound system, and it looks amazing."

My best so far of 25 years of range rovers

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "solid drive comfort great off road any conditions"

Cons: "terrible navigation system."

"Great car -- solid, maybe the best car I have ever had. Comfortable, safe, fast enough, stylish, roomy, did I say solid? Only one or two complaints --- The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen or imagined, from impossible to see from the glare screen, to terrible non-intuitive screen navigation, to poor graphics, I hope they fixed this in the new model or its another brand for me. Also, they took away the voice command that I had in my '08. Very odd and disappointing. But overall, great great car."

Better than the full-sized Range Rover

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "comfort on long trips; great visibility"

Cons: "no locking glove boxes."

"This SUV has better looks outside and a better ergonomic interior inside than the full-sized Range Rover. After nearly 5 years and 75,000 miles, I'd do it all again. Only problem was around 20k miles where there was a grinding noise and they replaced the rear differential. Other than that, regular service and a lot of hard riding both on and off road and this car just does it! Hope to keep it at least to 100k miles (have the extended warranty and worry about all the electronics past that point) and will replace with another or a different LR model."

Best Off Road Vehicle in the World!

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"There isn't any place on earth this vehicle couldn't go. I would not recommend buying this vehicle IF you never plan on taking it off road. The joy you get when conquering what might seem like impassable terrain is overwhelming!"

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

Love it!

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Had my car for almost 3 yrs and it still puts a smile on my face. I have the supercharged engine and don't think I could ever own anything less than the almost 400 horses I have now. Effortless acceleration, great handling and turn radius. Not to mention, quite impressive when pulled up by valet;-) as far as fuel consumption....well I didn't buy it to be economical. If you're going from a 4 cylinder to an 8, than it'll have a greater impact on your wallet. The only drawback in owning this vehicle is parking lots and the negligent people that park beside you >:-("

2006 sport

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I have owned this car since it was new and love it. the only maintenance I have had to commence is the scheduled maintenance."

Nice Heavy Real SUV

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"This is no boy toy. Take it for a real ride into the mountains or cruise the California coast. You'll love it. The only recommendation is that get the supercharger. It needs the extra power."

By on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"The cost of maintenance is very high. If you don't mind replacing tires, brakes and rotors every 20,000 miles have at it."

worst suv built

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I owned a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 5 years with no problems. Replaced the brakes one time and the tires once. Cayenne's drive like a sports car, Range Rover drives like a 3/4 ton truck. We purchased a 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Special Edition last year. These cars are lemons! Save your money, but something else. The vehicle leans over to one side all the time. It has been in service 7 times for the same problem, they can't fix it. The electric seats stop moving and can't maintain memory. The engine light comes on all the time, the radio display's old song information sometimes for hours. Quality is low for the money, look at fit and finish. Bad quality paint. This is what happens when you keep selling the brand to other manufactures! Buyer beware!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals