2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 122 Ratings for the 2006 - 2013 models.

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

2006 sport

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"I have owned this car since it was new and love it. the only maintenance I have had to commence is the scheduled maintenance."

worst suv built

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I owned a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 5 years with no problems. Replaced the brakes one time and the tires once. Cayenne's drive like a sports car, Range Rover drives like a 3/4 ton truck. We purchased a 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Special Edition last year. These cars are lemons! Save your money, but something else. The vehicle leans over to one side all the time. It has been in service 7 times for the same problem, they can't fix it. The electric seats stop moving and can't maintain memory. The engine light comes on all the time, the radio display's old song information sometimes for hours. Quality is low for the money, look at fit and finish. Bad quality paint. This is what happens when you keep selling the brand to other manufactures! Buyer beware!"

Nice Heavy Real SUV

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"This is no boy toy. Take it for a real ride into the mountains or cruise the California coast. You'll love it. The only recommendation is that get the supercharger. It needs the extra power."

By on Wednesday, September 29, 2010

"The cost of maintenance is very high. If you don't mind replacing tires, brakes and rotors every 20,000 miles have at it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals