2007 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Nice car to drive, very poor quality vehicle

By on Monday, August 25, 2014

Pros: "Nice car to drive. Very comfortable on long trips"

Cons: "Poor quality, many defects"

"Nice car to drive. My wife likes all the "bells and whistles", but a very poor quality vehicle. 10 trips back to the dealer for warranty work, sometimes for the same problem. Now off warranty, continue to have problems, but now at my expense. Land Rover America recommended an extended warranty. Have owned and driven cars for over 40 years, never had an ext warranty before, never needed one. I would expect a lot better performance and support from an expensive, high-end vehicle."

Major repairs required after 60K miles! Expensive!

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

"Awesome car if you can affords $$$ (thousands) in annual repairs after 5-6 years of ownership!"

This vehicle has been flawless.

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Excellent performance and reliability."

Cons: "Rear seats don't recline."

"This is an excellent vehicle near perfect in performance and reliability. My only complaint is when folding the rear seat flat the forward seats must be moved forward from the memory position."

Love my 2013 Sport so much!

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

"Had the 2010 as a daily driver. The Sport is absolutely perfect for around town, in and out as well as trips with the fam."

Awesomesauce!

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "solid, good looking inside and out, performance"

Cons: "Storage space could be better"

"Had the car for about 3,000 miles and have done about 70% highway, 30% city. My MPG is about 19.3 average, not nearly as bad as I had expected. (You can certainly run it much harder and get much worse) So far I've had nothing but compliments. The interior is very well done, as is the outside. Ride quality and noise level is really good. I'm 6'1" and have no problems with a tall person behind me in the 2nd row seats - plenty of space. I came our of a 2011 ML350 and the Range Rover is much nicer and ride quality is 10x better"

Don't Buy the 2014 Range Rover Sport SE Model

By on Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pros: "Eye Catching Vehicle; Drives Great"

Cons: "Lacking Features;Terrible Base Model;Sound System"

"A previous 2007 Range Rover Sport Supercharge owner, I went to my local dealer and they only had the SE models. While my mistake for not doing more homework, this is NOT A LUXURY SUV. While its very beautiful from the outside talk about a lack of features and a horrible sounding speaker system. No Homelink so I had to find my old garage door opener (Really a $65,000 Luxury SUV and this is not standard!!). No heated front seats, and a 250 watt 8 speaker that absolutely is junk (Meridian suppose to be all that and more. A rental car from Hertz or Avis has better sounding speakers. I will be back on the market in much sooner time and unfortunately Land Rover's decision to have a base model $65,000 SUV where it has LR2, LR4 and Evoque as lower end models has be baffled. I expected more. Don't buy the SE model. Make sure it is an HSE model which has most of the base feature a luxury vehicle should have. A complete disgrace by Land Rover. I would have spend the extra $5K to $10K easily for the HSE model and maybe the extra $20K to get the V8 or even that $30K plus to get the Autobiography. If you simply want your friends knowing you drive a Land Rover, buy the $30K LR2 until you have at least $75K to spend. I'm so disgusted with this purchase. Dumb executive decision to launch such a striped down version of the RR Sport (SE). Complete waste of money. I should have purchased a souped up Cadillac Escalade for the same price."

My best so far of 25 years of range rovers

By on Saturday, March 22, 2014

Pros: "solid drive comfort great off road any conditions"

Cons: "terrible navigation system."

"Great car -- solid, maybe the best car I have ever had. Comfortable, safe, fast enough, stylish, roomy, did I say solid? Only one or two complaints --- The navigation system is the worst I have ever seen or imagined, from impossible to see from the glare screen, to terrible non-intuitive screen navigation, to poor graphics, I hope they fixed this in the new model or its another brand for me. Also, they took away the voice command that I had in my '08. Very odd and disappointing. But overall, great great car."

Best SUV money can buy.

By on Monday, March 10, 2014

Pros: "Nice looking, used are reasonably priced, fast,"

Cons: "MPG"

"Great SUV, has enough power to win at red light races if that's you thing. But honestly, this car can go fast but it's much more enjoyable when driving normal. Great ride, feels really refined. Doesn't feel like a heavy vehicle. Taken it on long trips and isn't tiring, and pretty reliable. Buy warranty if you can because service on these cars are expensive. Definitely one of the best looking SUVs. Interior is okay. It's nice, looks very attractive. This SUV screams you have money, many people stare and look when driving by. Everywhere you go, people compliment it. MPG could be better, even with a very light foot, I can't do better than 14 in the city. HWY is way better with a light foot in HWY I can manage 23 mpg."

Amazing vehicle!!

By on Sunday, February 23, 2014

Pros: "Ride, quality of materials, safety"

Cons: "Honestly nothing. Fuel economy has been great"

"This is my second Range Rover Sport. I previously had the 2010 Sport, which truly has been the best car I have ever owned until now. Prior to that, we had a BMW in our family. The 2014 Range Rover Sport has surpassed any of my expectations. We did try out the competition and couldn't find anything even close to the material quality and ride. Reliability has been great on both the 2010 and so far on the 2014. I am technophile and I found the navigation system and music integration phenomenal. Customer service at Land Rover Thousand Oaks, where I purchased my car was outstanding and they have picked up my car from my office for scheduled service."

Great car.

By on Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Pros: "Design, quality, drive."

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"The car is beautiful, powerful, fast, and to my surprise extremely reliable."

Great Vehicle

By on Monday, January 27, 2014

Pros: "solid, reliable, great in any weather"

Cons: "none...going to buy another one..."

"Bought the car new eight years ago and it has been almost completely trouble free. Solid, reliable, and fun."

excellent utility vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "great for long trips - reliable"

Cons: "back seat design"

"Reliable - Great for long trips"

Great styling.....poor quality

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Poor quality, low reliability."

"I've had this vehicle now for 7 months. Great styling, very comfortable to drive. It has been back to the dealership 5 times with a list of defects. Replaced the water pump, check engine light comes on frequently, replaced gas cap and seal, now rear hatch has started opening intermittently, even while driving. Would not recommend this vehicle to a friend and I'll be selling well before it comes off warranty."

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Mostly everything!"

Cons: "Screen sometimes overheats and shuts off for 5-10"

"I got this car when I was 16 for my birthday, and Ive had this car for 2 years. It is very reliable, and fixing it is actually not expensive at all. To be honest, though, it is kinda a gas gussler at times. If you can pay for gas and the price, its a great first car for someone that carries alot of people with them. I love the auxiliary port for my phone, too. The navigation is great, and the soundsystem is wonderful!!!"

Dream vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, tons of useful features"

Cons: "Repairs can be costly, plan ahead"

"We considered a wide range of luxury vehicles when we purchased the Sport. Nothing else came close in ride and comfort. It's the ideal car for long road trips, and the gas mileage isn't as bad as we expected. We have regularly achieved 21 MPG in freeway driving through the mountains of Idaho, Utah, Montana, and Wyoming averaging 75 to 80 MPH. For a big SUV the luggage area is a tad cramped, surprisingly . It's not so bad for us since there is just two of us and we can use the back seat. It is a pleasure to ride and drive. The seating positions are comfortable and help reduce road fatigue. We have spent 14 hour days in the car between the two of us and have been floored by how far we can get at highway speeds. We did have to replace the air suspension in 2012. But we expected that and we purchased an extended warranty with no deductible which has really paid off with that and a new radio unit. We really can't imagine traveling in any other car now due to the comfort and refinement we love in the Sport, which looks better than any other of Land Rover's products. We love this SUV!"

Powerful, Luxurious Ride

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Trading in my '04 GMC Yukon, I was worried about sacrificing space, leg room and engine capability. I quickly overcame that after driving the 2013 RR Sport. I'm a tall guy and I have plenty of room for both my legs and head. The features inside are fantastic and work well. Comfortable seats. Super soft sterring wheel. Adequate NAV system and Radio features. Bluetooth was easy to pair to my iPhone 5. What sold me was the way it drove and handled. The motor is strong and has the power you need when you need it. Looking forward to taking this off-road."

no complaints so far

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "acceleration, handling"

Cons: "no voice command for this year model."

"the vehicle handles well..like the new features...like it much better than the '08...the iphone/ipod integration is very user friendly, the gas mileage actually exceeds the advertised mileage..."

I was told It had Quality Issues - They were right

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "Amazing design, great drive, best looks..."

Cons: "Poor quality of the car and of service, it breaks!"

"I purchased this Range Sport HSE, although I was told that Land Rovers had Quality Issues. The car is so beautifull and drives so well that I could not resist it! What a Mistake! I keep having quality issues on: the bearings, the dashboard clock, the parking brake, now it's the steering.... What next??? It is a shame, since the car is great, but I am terribly sorry for my purchase decision."

best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "none so far"

"I love driving this sport. I have the luxury model and wouldn't trade it for anything. Tons of power, comfortable seats, awesome sound system, and it looks amazing."

POOR GAS MILAGE

By on Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "poor gas and bulky"

"looks good on the outside, it is more of a status symbol and not a performance or dependability type vehicle. The automatic height sensors went out at 41000 miles without any warning. Thankfully, it was still on warranty otherwise, I would of payed $2000 . This vehicle can be fun but the interior seems to be bulky, cumbersome and is more size than substance. I believe there are beter vehiclesof this nature out there like the 2012-13 Ford explore with equal or better bells and whistles. Ohh and better gas milage without having to feed it premium fuel. good luck to those seeking this vehicle."

Love this vehicle, can go anywhere anytime!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Best 4 wheel drive system available"

Cons: "Poor gas mileage"

"Can go in style anywhere, anytime, any weather conditions. Best SUV ever!"

Better than the full-sized Range Rover

By on Monday, February 20, 2012

Pros: "comfort on long trips; great visibility"

Cons: "no locking glove boxes."

"This SUV has better looks outside and a better ergonomic interior inside than the full-sized Range Rover. After nearly 5 years and 75,000 miles, I'd do it all again. Only problem was around 20k miles where there was a grinding noise and they replaced the rear differential. Other than that, regular service and a lot of hard riding both on and off road and this car just does it! Hope to keep it at least to 100k miles (have the extended warranty and worry about all the electronics past that point) and will replace with another or a different LR model."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "powerful, stylish, comfortable, safe, dependable"

Cons: "head rest is not adustable, pricey maintenance!"

"If you're interested in purchasing one of these, I love mine. I bought it used with low mileage in 2008. Of course it's a "high end" vehicle so repairs are not cheap but thankfully I've not had too many to date. The car feels safe, high, and convenient to haul most all things I need to haul plus provides comfort, style and power."

Great Powerful SUV

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

"The Range Rover Sport is a great SUV. It has unbelievable off road capabilities and can handle any weather conditions. It is very well built and the supercharged model is fast and furious. It handles well and has been easy to maintain. Its only draw back is it gives low gas mileage around town - avg 12 MPG. The highway is better at about 21MPG"

Gas hog

By on Thursday, January 19, 2012

"Love it"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals