2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

2006 RRS Supercharged

By on Thursday, February 11, 2010

"2006 MY Range Rover Sport Supercharged Zermatt / Ebony All options. Excellent SUV that will go anywhere. Dealer network is amazing and zero problems after 40K miles. Go for the S/C option as it is well worth it. Striking good looks and does 0 to 60 around 6 seconds flat. Very quick for a vehicle that weighs nearly 6000lbs. Gas mileage needs improvement but the S/C engine makes up for it with power on tap. Brembo brakes are so powerful that it takes a while to get used to them. Service can be pricey when warranty is up at 50K but I have an LR3 HSE that is out of warranty and service pricing is comparable to BMW, Audi and Mercedes. My 3rd LR vehicle since 2005 and I am a LR customer for life. Best 4x4x4 far!"

love this car!

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"Reliable, sturdy, safe, and it'll climb better then any suv on the market."

Best SUV ever had

By on Monday, May 26, 2008

"Love to drive it!! Great looks. So far no problems have 48000 miles!. Wish had a little more room in the back seat. Good power but will like more. Excelent fit and finish. It handles like a sports car much better than a lot of cars. The brambo brakes are very powerfull also love the dynamic cruise. It is thirsty!! Excelent costumer service."

LOVE IT!!

By on Friday, February 29, 2008

"This is the perfect car for our family. I've never felt safer or had more fun driving a car!! Worth every penny!!"

Great Quality Vehicle

By on Monday, January 07, 2008

"I bought my 2006 Range Rover Sport S/C back in June of 2005. I had two 1997 Range Rovers before this one so I'm no stranger to Range Rovers. My 2006 Range Rover now has almost 50000 miles on it and I think I love this vehicles more every mile I add to it. I'd say besides the price the only down fall is I have to be really careful with the low profile tires, but other than that I love it and wouldn't wanna trade it for any other vehicle."

By on Thursday, September 27, 2007

GREAT SUV

By on Friday, August 10, 2007

"Great looks,Great performance,and wonderful suv to drive!"

sporty but reliabiltiy detracts

By on Friday, November 13, 2009

"Owned this vehicle since March 2006 and now have 55000 miles. Handling and braking are outstanding. Styling continues to impress. Would rather have higher profile tires to withstand damage better. You have to be very careful off-road and even near curbs. Big disappointment is reliability. Many annoying issues early on with such things as active headlights, false low coolant warnings, etc. But biggest issue happened with just 250 miles left on warranty - front differential went out while driving on interstate. Nasty grinding noise required me to pull over and get towed. Probably would have cost me a couple thousand to repair if out of warranty."

Unreliable Suspension

By on Thursday, March 06, 2008

"I bought my range rover sport in October 2006. It only has 17,000 miles and I already had to take it in to the dealership 3 times and towed twice because the front suspension of the car has gone out for various electronic reasons. The automatic lights and automatic windshield wipers have stopped working and had to be fixed by the dealership. They had to replace the entire front windshield to get the automated wipers to work again. When the vehicle is operational it is absolutely great in the city and off-road. I've taken it on 2 Land Rover sponsored off-road events and a few moderate excursions of my own. It does well in sand and handles great in snow as well. Although it is a great vehicle, I plan to trade it in or sell it before the warranty expires. Repairs are very expensive if not covered under the warranty and I definitely don't trust the suspension system to hold up for very long before it breaks again."

I was told It had Quality Issues - They were right

By on Friday, August 10, 2012

I own this car

Pros: "Amazing design, great drive, best looks..."

Cons: "Poor quality of the car and of service, it breaks!"

"I purchased this Range Sport HSE, although I was told that Land Rovers had Quality Issues. The car is so beautifull and drives so well that I could not resist it! What a Mistake! I keep having quality issues on: the bearings, the dashboard clock, the parking brake, now it's the steering.... What next??? It is a shame, since the car is great, but I am terribly sorry for my purchase decision."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals