2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

excellent utility vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Pros: "great for long trips - reliable"

Cons: "back seat design"

"Reliable - Great for long trips"

Great styling.....poor quality

By on Thursday, April 25, 2013

Pros: "Great styling, very comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Poor quality, low reliability."

"I've had this vehicle now for 7 months. Great styling, very comfortable to drive. It has been back to the dealership 5 times with a list of defects. Replaced the water pump, check engine light comes on frequently, replaced gas cap and seal, now rear hatch has started opening intermittently, even while driving. Would not recommend this vehicle to a friend and I'll be selling well before it comes off warranty."

I LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Pros: "Mostly everything!"

Cons: "Screen sometimes overheats and shuts off for 5-10"

"I got this car when I was 16 for my birthday, and Ive had this car for 2 years. It is very reliable, and fixing it is actually not expensive at all. To be honest, though, it is kinda a gas gussler at times. If you can pay for gas and the price, its a great first car for someone that carries alot of people with them. I love the auxiliary port for my phone, too. The navigation is great, and the soundsystem is wonderful!!!"

Dream vehicle

By on Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, quiet, tons of useful features"

Cons: "Repairs can be costly, plan ahead"

"We considered a wide range of luxury vehicles when we purchased the Sport. Nothing else came close in ride and comfort. It's the ideal car for long road trips, and the gas mileage isn't as bad as we expected. We have regularly achieved 21 MPG in freeway driving through the mountains of Idaho, Utah, Montana, and Wyoming averaging 75 to 80 MPH. For a big SUV the luggage area is a tad cramped, surprisingly . It's not so bad for us since there is just two of us and we can use the back seat. It is a pleasure to ride and drive. The seating positions are comfortable and help reduce road fatigue. We have spent 14 hour days in the car between the two of us and have been floored by how far we can get at highway speeds. We did have to replace the air suspension in 2012. But we expected that and we purchased an extended warranty with no deductible which has really paid off with that and a new radio unit. We really can't imagine traveling in any other car now due to the comfort and refinement we love in the Sport, which looks better than any other of Land Rover's products. We love this SUV!"

Powerful, Luxurious Ride

By on Thursday, December 27, 2012

"Trading in my '04 GMC Yukon, I was worried about sacrificing space, leg room and engine capability. I quickly overcame that after driving the 2013 RR Sport. I'm a tall guy and I have plenty of room for both my legs and head. The features inside are fantastic and work well. Comfortable seats. Super soft sterring wheel. Adequate NAV system and Radio features. Bluetooth was easy to pair to my iPhone 5. What sold me was the way it drove and handled. The motor is strong and has the power you need when you need it. Looking forward to taking this off-road."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for