2006 Land Rover Range Rover Sport

Based on 121 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

worst suv built

By on Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I owned a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo for 5 years with no problems. Replaced the brakes one time and the tires once. Cayenne's drive like a sports car, Range Rover drives like a 3/4 ton truck. We purchased a 2009 Range Rover Sport Supercharged Special Edition last year. These cars are lemons! Save your money, but something else. The vehicle leans over to one side all the time. It has been in service 7 times for the same problem, they can't fix it. The electric seats stop moving and can't maintain memory. The engine light comes on all the time, the radio display's old song information sometimes for hours. Quality is low for the money, look at fit and finish. Bad quality paint. This is what happens when you keep selling the brand to other manufactures! Buyer beware!"

Prestige, Luxury, Comp

By on Monday, February 11, 2008

"Bought RRS HSE in May '06. LOVE it! Awesome Rear DVD, Nice Nav, Opt of the luxury pkg, not fast as an auto but better with the M/S. By far the best looking SUV in its class...Service is nice w/minimal repairs...Every day I drive the car I realize why would I want to ever trade it in when the car delivers so well! Over $60k is high but you get a lot for your money folks"

Love at first sight!

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"I love driving this vehicle! Powerful, handles like a dream, sound system knocks my socks off. Beautiful trim and finish. Must admit I pamper it but never enjoyed a vehicle as much is my (07)RRSSC. The vehicle get a lot of looks but I don't need that reinforcement as I get a kick out of just driving it. It burns the petro but I also own a small efficient car which helps reduce the pain at the pump. No problems with the RRSSC. It's really cool to look back on the purchase and have this level of satisfaction."

By on Thursday, August 16, 2007

"I LOVE my Sport and the lifestyle that comes along with owning a Land Rover vehicle."

Love this car!

By on Monday, February 13, 2012

Pros: "powerful, stylish, comfortable, safe, dependable"

Cons: "head rest is not adustable, pricey maintenance!"

"If you're interested in purchasing one of these, I love mine. I bought it used with low mileage in 2008. Of course it's a "high end" vehicle so repairs are not cheap but thankfully I've not had too many to date. The car feels safe, high, and convenient to haul most all things I need to haul plus provides comfort, style and power."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Sport near Honolulu. See local deals