• 2014 Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

7.2

Based on 19 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

6.3/10
    7.2/10

NICE CAR, BUT RESALE VALUE YOU TAKE A HUGE HIT

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

"NICE TRUCK, BUT DONT BUY IT NEW"

WORST CAR I'VE EVER OWNED

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "great styling"

Cons: "EVERYTHING.....JUST PLAIN JUNK"

"I bought this car in March, 2013 and it has now been in for service for a total of seven weeks to date and the problems have still not been fixed. All four doors needed to be fixed for rattling, the transmission seized up, the sound system does not operate properly, the driver's side window will not seal so it sounds like it's open all the time. I've owned over twenty cars and this is the worst car ever. It looks great but everything else is just plain junk. Buyer beware....do not get sucked in by the great styling."

Worst car

By on Thursday, February 07, 2013

Pros: "Exterior"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Bought car January 2. Towed after 1 week. All warning lights came on no power steering, car would not shift to another gear. Everything. Took one week to repair. Module replaced. Smart keys stopped working this week. Called everyone to complain. Called first time and this time also. Said I have warranty and they stand behind. No help. Poor service to make sure car one month old repaired. I have owned 20 cars from for focus to Infiniti and this is the worst. Car towed again today."

Grood bang for the buck!

By on Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pros: "Feature packed, great looks, off road capable"

Cons: "New model bugs, could use more storage"

"You definitely get what you pay for. Camparable crossovers (VW Toureg, BMW X3/X5, Audi Q5, etc.) may start off less, but once you add the options to match the pure plus w/premium package, the others end up being way more than the evoque. Value 8/10: For the amount of features you get and the luxury brand name, it's a decent price. Reliability 6/10: While I've had no safety issues, I've still had to bring the vehicle in for minor things here and there. It's a real pain in the rear when you live about 100 miles from the nearest dealership, not to the mention the unnecessary miles you have to put on your car. From reading other owner reviews, it seems this is a mixed bag and some have problems while others have seen nothing. Too early to tell though. Quality 8/10: excellent materials and well assembled, but I do have to ding a couple points since things are already "breaking" so soon. Driving Dynamics 9/10: Solid performance, great feel, good fuel economy. -1 point as there is noticeable turbo lag and if you don't feather the throttle properly, the sudden turbo kick can be quite unexpected. Design 10/10: There's no denying it. This thing looks amazing. From the head turning headlights and body lines, to the luxurious interior, the Evoque definitely has the "wow" factor. Comfort & Convenience 8/10: While it fits 4-5 adults quite comfortably, the storage is lacking. Not that big of a deal as a city cruiser/commuter. This can be remedied by laying down the rear seats, but you give up the rear seating. It can also be offset by having roof rails, but they aren't standard like a lot of other crossovers in this price range and cost quite a bit as a separate accessory. Overall 8/10: This thing is awesome given that you can accept the drawbacks here and there, but hey what relationship doesn't have its flaws? The things that I've had issues with so far aren't bad considering that you keep in mind that this is a first year model. Overall, I love my Evoque!"

Disappointed

By on Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pros: "Love the styling, comfort, mileage power"

Cons: "Interior not as luxurious for the money"

"I am disappointed with my Evoque. I have had it 4 months and it has been back to the dealer twice within two weeks. It has 5,500 miles but now I am having issues with the tires and coolant. When the temperature drops more than 10 degrees, the tires lose air and the sensor light comes on. The dealer has had to fill the tires twice so far. The next thing that just happened was the coolant light came on. Brought it in again and it needed coolant. Dealer said to expect to bring it back a few more times. For the money I paid, I am disgusted and thinking of trading it already. Now I am thinking I should have gotten the Infinit FX35 or FX50 or the Lexus."

Best SUV Ever

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "Awesome exterior and interior, great gas mileage."

Cons: "Limited storage when back seats are not folded."

"The Evoque Dynamic has it all. Great body style, comfortable interior, all the bells and whistles. Driving this vehicle is such a pleasure with the engine/transmission combination that is standard with this vehicle. I enjoy this vehicle so much that I would recommend it to anyone who is interested in a compact SUV. It is at the high end of the price points for compacts...but you are buying a "range rover" and it is expected to be higher priced than others in its class. It is worth every penny, it is the best of the best."

AWESOME, LOVE IT

By on Monday, July 30, 2012

"LITTLE PRICEY,ALTHOUGH WORTH IT. A MUST DRIVE TO EXPERIENCE IT'S WOW FACTOR. ONLY DOWNFALL FOR THIS VEHICLE IS YOU CAN'T GET ANY PERFORMANCE MODIFICATION PARTS AS OF YET."

great

By on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pros: "Beautiful to look at."

Cons: "Price"

"This SUV is so comfortable it unbelievable and the seats are the best I've ever sat in. The steering is so responsive and turns on a dime. I hope you like attention because that what you'll get driving one. Gas mileage is good. The engine is fast and willing. It's works well off road. Love the 825 watt stereo."

Best vehicle Ive ever owned

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

Pros: "styling,brand,amazing feel to drive,exclusivity"

Cons: "nothing perfect car"

"The Evoque represents every thing i looked for when i went to purchase a car.Something that was unique with great gas mileage but still gave me that exotic luxurious and unique feel and styling.Also not everybody had one and when people do see it they stare with envy. The whole over all quality of this car inside and out is and probably will be the best car i will every purchase, im glad i walked into the dealership that day."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Evoque near Honolulu. See local deals