2012 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque

7.3

Based on 20 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

6.3/10
    7.4/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

AWESOME THIS IS A TOUGH MADE CAR!

By on Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Pros: "LOVE TO DRIVE"

Cons: "BAD GAS MILEAGE"

"WELL, I HAVE TO SAY, I LOVE MY EVOGUE, HOWEVER, THE GAS MILEAGE IS BAD, ONLY THING I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT CAR, PERIOD, EVRYTHING ELSE IS BANGING.....LOVE THE EVOGUES, NOTHING LIKE THEM , IF YOU WANT A TOUGH CAR, GET IT, BUT KEEP IN MIND, YOUR BUYING A BEAUTIFUL MACHINE TO DRIVE, WHY WOULD WE TAKE IT IN THE MOUNTAINS ON ROCKY TERRAINS, ETC???????? IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO DO IT, GO FOR IT, THAT WHAT IT WAS BUILT FOR BUT DAILY USE ? ITS A WASTE OF CAR, I BABY MINE BECAUSE IT IS GORGEOUS, I DON'T WANT SCRATCHES OR DENTS ON IT FROM USING IT FOR OFF ROAD FUN, ITS ALL UP TO THE BUYER WHAT YOU USE IT FOR SO OVERALL MY RATING IS 9 OUT OF 10,,,GAS MILEAGE STINKS FOR SHORT RUNS BUT HIGHWAY ISN'T BAD.....GO LANDROVER!!!!! STILL ROCKING..."

Best and only SUV Coupe in its class and market

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

"Ride it to believe it, luxury aside, best fuel economy you can get in an SUV with V4 engine and more than 250 hp gives this beast a hand above every other Luxury compact SUV out there. The looks are amazing, specially the pan atomic glass roof matches nothing in the market. The multiple driving options helps you drive it in all weather road off road conditions. It's a must have vehicle for street urban as well as off road adventures."

Worst vehicle I've ever owned

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Quality of materials and overall design"

Cons: "Sputtering, Constant issues"

"I would never have bought this car knowing what I now know. Its been to the dealership 4 times, 2 of which were recalls. There is a constant sputtering when I push on the gas and climb a hill. Quality of materials are outstanding and the ride is very nice though it could be a bit quieter. Navigation stinks as does the phone interface. Visibility is bad but I knew that when I bought it because I love the look of the car, though I doubt I look good sputtering uphill."

coolest looking vehicle on the road

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "terrific exterior looks...great interior design"

Cons: "holder for sunglasses is not a good fit"

"Got the zanzibar color evoque with contrast roof and the black package and its the best looking vehicle on the road. Some super cool features (1)Panoramic roof allows great views from inside esp from the back seats (2) Smart key where you can open the door even with the keys in your bag or pocket. Lock the vehicle with a touch on the door handle (and it doesnt lock if you forgot the keys inside the car) (3) Self-parallel parking - great for tight spots (4) Tons of cool features on the Infotainment system. Also, great service from the dealerships - free car washes, free dent removal, 24x7 country-wide emergency support. I was earlier also looking at BMW as an option and I'm so glad i bought the Evoque."

An eye-catching sports suv with off road potential

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Pros: "fit, finishes, sound system, driving dynamics"

Cons: "missing the cooled seats in the dynamic version"

"Picked up my 2014 RRE Dynamic, Zanzibar, contrast roof this week. Surprised at how sport car-like it's posture and approach are. I test drove the 2013, the 2014 turns out to more refined. The sound system is great and the interior so comfortable. Also the visibility is great, I feared compromise. This baby Ranger is impressing me with each turn, especially when it parallel parks itself."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover Range Rover Evoque near Honolulu. See local deals