2013 Land Rover LR4

Based on 30 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Love it despite the issues

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, room, towing ability, quiet"

Cons: "Poor reliability, sparse and indifferent dealers"

"Bought my 2011 LR4 new, now has 51,500 miles....and in the shop, again, for numerous warning lights and messages though it is running fine. This will be our first out of warranty repair.....had warranty repairs for malfunctioning fuel gauge (took two trips to fix), radio (four trips to fix), rear view camera, defective door locks, alarm going off for no reason, and broken driver door latch cable. We tow with it, need the 4WD for snow, go skiing with it, need the third row with our kids, and have towed a travel trailer many times with it. It also looks great and the paint and interior still look good after a lot of tough use. So in many respects it is an ideal family car for us, but it is the most troublesome car I have EVER owned. It has never stranded us, but has had many serious problems. The service experience has been lacking as well, I blame some of the problems on poor diagnosis or repair efforts."

Love it despite the issues

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "Looks, comfort, room, towing ability, quiet"

Cons: "Poor reliability, sparse and indifferent dealers"

It was good New

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Car is great, service is not so great. This is my second LR4 and I love them but this second one has been a fail due to comfort of seats, brake issues, and other things malfunctioning within the vehicle. The middle seats have issues folding down and back up."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

"This is my third Land Rover and I love it! It is powerful, rugged, and refined. Easily the best vehicle I have owned. Goes anywhere with class and style. Tows our tournament wake boarding boat with ease, conquers the best four wheel drive trails in the west, and valet parks with pride. So, I love it!"

Happiness is Driving a LR4

By on Friday, January 17, 2014

Pros: "Great ride, excellant value, superior quality"

"I purchased my 2013 LR4 last year and have driven it for over twelve thousand miles. I gave every category a perfect ten; because, I cannot find fault with anything in this car. The LR4 is an absolute pleasure to drive. The comfort is very nice and the interior is well laid out. The quality is great and not one single thing has gone wrong with this car. The car has plenty of power and the stereo sounds very nice. Compared to the Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland I test drove, the LR4 had a superior ride. I also test drove the Mercedes ML 450 and found it to be over priced and too high tech. On vacation I drove a Mercedes ML 350 for the week and thought it was very nice. The stereo and stereo controls on the Mercedes were nicer than the LR4 but that was all that I thought was better. It was great getting home and having the LR4 at the airport to drive home. I guess you are either a Mercedes person or not. I prefer the more rugged styling of the LR4. Before buying the Land Rover BMW and Audi were also on the list to test drive. However,once I drove the LR4 I did not need to drive the BMW X5 or Audi X7. I was sold on the spot. The LR4 has all of the necessary luxury you'd want in an SUV with out going over board (like the ML 450). The LR4 is a very nice luxury SUV that is very capable of going off road. I have driven this car in the snow and in icy conditions common in Maryland and the SUV just tears it up. My worries are the other drivers on the road and not with the LR4's ability to handle bad weather conditions. So if you are looking for a SUV such as a BMW, Mercedes or Audi, save your money and buy the LR4. And if you are looking for something like a 4Runner or Grand Cherokee spend the extra money and buy the LR4. You'll be happy you did. They say money cannot buy happiness; but, driving a Land Rover LR4 can bring you happiness."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for