• 2014 Small Luxury Sport Sedans

2013 Land Rover LR4 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $45,863 - $47,526.

Invoice N/A

10/6.1

8.2

Based on 26 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "Poor reliability, sparse and indifferent dealers"

"Bought my 2011 LR4 new, now has 51,500 miles....and in the shop, again, for numerous warning lights and messages though it is running fine. This will be our first out of warranty repair.....had warranty repairs for malfunctioning fuel gauge (took two trips to fix), radio (four trips to fix), rear view camera, defective door locks, alarm going off for no reason, and broken driver door latch cable. We tow with it, need the 4WD for snow, go skiing with it, need the third row with our kids, and have towed a travel trailer many times with it. It also looks great and the paint and interior still look good after a lot of tough use. So in many respects it is an ideal family car for us, but it is the most troublesome car I have EVER owned. It has never stranded us, but has had many serious problems. The service experience has been lacking as well, I blame some of the problems on poor diagnosis or repair efforts."

It was good New

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

"Car is great, service is not so great. This is my second LR4 and I love them but this second one has been a fail due to comfort of seats, brake issues, and other things malfunctioning within the vehicle. The middle seats have issues folding down and back up."

LOVE IT!

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

"This is my third Land Rover and I love it! It is powerful, rugged, and refined. Easily the best vehicle I have owned. Goes anywhere with class and style. Tows our tournament wake boarding boat with ease, conquers the best four wheel drive trails in the west, and valet parks with pride. So, I love it!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25