2012 Land Rover LR4

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This big SUV drives like a dream. The large windows give me a clear view at all times. It's easy to park, and the turning radius makes this vehicle so easy to maneuver. There is plenty of room for carrying everything that's important. The best vehicle I have ever owned!!"

Love love love this SUV!!

By on Wednesday, December 04, 2013

Pros: "LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!"

"I have nothing but good things to say about my LR4! The ride, the seats, the options, the maneuverability, interior design even has a spot for my dog! You can fold down the middle seat in the second row...perfect spot for a dog with his harness strapped to the LATCH teather bar. Or, fold down middle seat for walk-thru access to comfortable 3rd row. Plenty of room in 3rd row for a small adult. Tons of compartments all over vehicle for easy storage. Love the cooler in the armrest (LUX). Love the stereo. LOVE how it drives! Once you own one you'll never own a different SUV. Mine had one issue with the fuel gauge and THAT'S IT. They fixed it while I waited and was covered under warranty. No other issues! Also love the height adjustment...lower the SUV when wearing a skirt or when picking up my Grandmother. All-around perfect SUV! I have the LUX and it was well worth the extra dollars."

Nothing Compares To This Car!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Overall performance, quality and design"

Cons: "Opening top hatch door and audio touch screen"

"This car excels beyond my expectations. Performance is excellent. Passing an 18-wheeler on a highway is effortless. The interior is absolutely top quality and is superior to any other luxury car I have experienced. The materials are exceptional and when you touch the doorknobs, the seats or the steering wheel, you are constantly reminded of it. This car has the perfect combination of elegance and function. It truly stands alone. I will never buy anything else after having owned this car."

excellent performance for a heavy SUV great look

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"The exterior look is great. Performance is wonderful for such a heavy SUV. This car is not great on gas mileage, but makes up for it in performance. Great in the snow and easy to drive."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pros: "Driver comfort, foul weather brilliance"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"The LR4 is a great vehicle for what I expected from it. It has very good storage space for hauling luggage and other items for long family trips. Very good sight lines and seating position for driving. The LR4 really shines when I find myself in adverse weather. The vehicle feels made to be driving through deep snow, on ice, etc. The rotary selection traction control system works very well. I have had absolutely no trouble moving around during this year's snowstorms and cold weather. The vehicle does not get the best gas mileage as noted. However, for a vehicle that can haul 5 people on a long trip with all of the associated cargo I do not mind. With the 3rd row seats up and occupied the storage space is limited."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals