• Small Luxury Sedan Buyer's Guide

2012 Land Rover LR4

Based on 32 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

excellent performance for a heavy SUV great look

By on Tuesday, October 21, 2014

"The exterior look is great. Performance is wonderful for such a heavy SUV. This car is not great on gas mileage, but makes up for it in performance. Great in the snow and easy to drive."

Amazing SUV overall and truly reliable

By on Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pros: "lots of power, comfortable, good looking, real 4x4"

Cons: "2010 model did not have bluetooth music streaming"

"I bought this car used because it was in like new condition and I was looking for a SUV with the following feature: - Need to seat 7 - Must have a tow rating of at least 7500lbs - Must be a "real" 4x4 (low range) - Must have a tight turn radius and be compact enough to fit in a parking space (I have to park in a parking garage where I work) - Must be fun to drive! I tried the q7, x5, MBs, grand cherokee, sequoia, but couldn't find anything that would meet all my demands...Until i tried a used LR4 and fell in love right away! But then I did some research and was concerned with the reliability of the vehicle. After 6 month of hard use (long road trip, off road in Colorado, towing of a 21ft/4000lbs camper for 3000 miles)I am happy to report that the only cheap part I had to replace on my LR4 was a spare wheel winch, broken by a not so bright mechanic... It's been a reliable, fast, comfortable, family car, and I average 17.5 MPG in mixed use. Towing will drop the MPG to a dismal 11 mpg, but it is expected when towing above 6000 feet. I am seriously considering buying a second one for my wife so that she stops stealing my ride! Final note: I have tested the 2014 version of the LR4 and found it underpowered, and the absence of a low range case make it a no go for me."

Nothing Compares To This Car!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Overall performance, quality and design"

Cons: "Opening top hatch door and audio touch screen"

"This car excels beyond my expectations. Performance is excellent. Passing an 18-wheeler on a highway is effortless. The interior is absolutely top quality and is superior to any other luxury car I have experienced. The materials are exceptional and when you touch the doorknobs, the seats or the steering wheel, you are constantly reminded of it. This car has the perfect combination of elegance and function. It truly stands alone. I will never buy anything else after having owned this car."

Love this vehicle!

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive and very sporty!"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This big SUV drives like a dream. The large windows give me a clear view at all times. It's easy to park, and the turning radius makes this vehicle so easy to maneuver. There is plenty of room for carrying everything that's important. The best vehicle I have ever owned!!"

Much improved over our LR-3. Great SUV

By on Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pros: "A perfect car for the mountains of Colorado"

Cons: "3rd row seats hard to open and close"

"We love our LR-4. The interior is super luxurious. Lots of backseat room as well as storage space in the rear. The handling I'd much better than our old LR-3 and the more powerful engine really improves performance on steep mountain roads"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Land Rover LR4 near Honolulu. See local deals